• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    thx..
    and anyway, i shouldnt post this but how do u make a moving picture on this
    and i really want a team on PKMN but i dont know which pokemon to choose
    also, in PKMN heartgold i found a ditto (RARE) and guess what, no poke balls...

plz reply, bored of waiting around

ps. any1 want a pokeathalon?

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    What do you mean a moving picture? An animated GIF? You need external software for that.

If you're simply building an in-game team then you can really pick your favorites and make sure you have a lot of types covered. If something is a special attacker give it special attacks...a physical attacker give it physical attacks...and so on.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    any1 wanna wi-fi HG/SS pokeathalon?
    plz answer quick
    You cannot compete in the Pokéathlon against other players using Wi-Fi. So sadly, no one will be able to pick up on your offer. That said, all Wi-Fi related questions will belong in the Wi-Fi Center, depending on what your reasons are (trade, battle, or Wi-Fi Plaza).

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    You need the Pikachu colored Pichu from a past event to activate the encounter. If you have one, put it in your lead spot and take it to the shrine in Ilex Forest.

I don't have one :( how can i get the Pikachu colored Pichu? is it able to trade?

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    i have 3 pokemon lvl 56 and a couple lvl 30ish. where would a good place to grind the high lvls be? ive pretty much raided the entire kanto region of trainers but am on blaine's gym and have not found a good patch of grass.

Years
    i have 3 pokemon lvl 56 and a couple lvl 30ish. where would a good place to grind the high lvls be? ive pretty much raided the entire kanto region of trainers but am on blaine's gym and have not found a good patch of grass.

I rebattle the elite 4 and the gym leader and also red.

Also I was wondering. I want my totdaile to learn bubblebeam, icebeam and crunch. Is there a way that I can make my totodile to learn these moves. Please I need help. thanks. oh and also Ice punch. thanks.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Also I was wondering. I want my totdaile to learn bubblebeam, icebeam and crunch. Is there a way that I can make my totodile to learn these moves. Please I need help. thanks. oh and also Ice punch. thanks.
    It can't learn Bubble Beam. Ice Beam requires the TM. Ice Punch is a tutored move. With Crunch you have two options:
    a. Level up to 27, halting evolution if it needs to remain as a Totodile. If not, Croconaw learns Crunch at level 30.
    b. Re-breed a Totodile with Crunch as an egg move.

Years
    Trading and Experience.

When you're traded a Pokemon, their experience is boosted.
    If you traded a Pokemon you caught in the game, to someone, then had them trade it back, will they also gain boosted experience?

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    to unlock rayquaza do both groudon and kyogre have to be from ss/hg?

or can i use 1 from ruby/sapphire?

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    I rebattle the elite 4 and the gym leader and also red.

for your totodile, you might be able to breed the move if you can find a different pokemon with the same egg type that learns ice beam. im not sure that will work though

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    for your totodile, you might be able to breed the move if you can find a different pokemon with the same egg type that learns ice beam. im not sure that will work though
    It will, but the father has to actually know Ice Beam. Egg moves include TM moves.

Back