• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Can anyone Help me with my team for the 8th Gym - E4

Lv39 Shiny Arcainine
    Extremespeed
    Thunder Fang
    Overheat
    Iron Tail

Lv37 Riachu
    Dig
    Charge Beam
    Shock Wave
    Thunder Wave

Lv35 Poliwrath
    Focus Punch
    Hypnosis
    Surf
    Body Slam [Ice Punch?]

Lv25 Shiny Furret
    Blizzard
    Rock Smash
    Cut
    Strength

Lv12 HootHoot
    Fly
    Foresight
    Hypnosis
    Peck

Lv34 Shiny Ferlaigatr
    Blizzard
    Crunch
    Whirlpool
    Hydro Cannon

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Oh I saw heartgold help! viewing the thread and his question wasn't answered yet... Here goes... O:

i got a sunstone and dont know what i can use it for and also where should i level up i have like lvl 15-35 pokemon i have 7 gym badges please let me know soon

hello its me again im new to fourms so dont be afraid i dont bite =) i got the Evee from Bill and want a Espeon but dont know how to get happiness up can someone explain?

Hmm, Sun Stone... Sun Stone... Well it can evolve Gloom into Bellossom, or Sunkern into Sunflora. ; D

As for Happiness...

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    okay where do you get those other pokemon i have "Blaze" and gyardos but the others im lost i know the first two but the dog and bird? where you catch

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
    In Blue/Red TM 10 is Double Edge. But in HG/SS TM 10 is Hidden Power.

So, How does Seaking learn Double Edge?

Years
    I wouldn't say lugia is the hardest to catch but because I kept killing him I too used my masterball
    I would train him were there are lots of tentacruels to give you sp def evs because his dragonites know thunderbolt

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    okay where do you get those other pokemon i have "Blaze" and gyardos but the others im lost i know the first two but the dog and bird? where you catch

Oh, you meant Blissey, Togekiss, Raikou and Skarmory.

Well those are traded, but here's how you get the three.

Blissey: She evolves from Chansey via happiness. She is the final form of Happiny.

Togekiss: It evolves from Togetic by Shiny Stone. It is the final form of Togepi.

Raikou: You can find him roaming around Johto after encountering them in the burnt tower.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    legendary

i have encountered them at the burnt tower but when ever i encounter them again they just run away and that creep dude comes

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    In Blue/Red TM 10 is Double Edge. But in HG/SS TM 10 is Hidden Power.

So, How does Seaking learn Double Edge?

Well, it can only be taught to Seaking via TM10 (this was before TM10 became Hidden Power), also via the Move Tutor (only in FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald)

I guess he can't learn it in HGSS. D:

i have encountered them at the burnt tower but when ever i encounter them again they just run away and that creep dude comes

I guess you meant Suicune, and those encounters of Suicune and Eusine are overworld ones. They are basically prerequisites so you can battle Suicune later on in the game.

As for Entei and Raikou, you can check their locations using your Pokégear.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I want to teach my Poliwrath Ice Punch in Blackthorn city, How do I do this I talk to the move tutor and the only moves that Come up are Submission And Bubblebeam?

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Darn it, I spent 4 hours on Ho-oh and now I'm trying to catch Articuno with Pokéballs. Will it be as hard as Ho-oh? ._.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    What are the answers to the Quiz, in Dragons Den to get the Dratini?

Here are the answers, you need to get all correct to get a Dratini with Extremespeed.

Question #1: What are Pokemon to you?
    -Ally

Question #2: What helps win battles?
    -Strategy

Question #3: What kind of Trainer do you wish to battle?
    -Anyone

Question #4: What is most important in raising Pokemon?
    -Love

Question #5 Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. Which is more important?
    -Both

Note that if you have a full party, you will have to go back and deposit one of your Pokemon so the elder will give the Dratini to you.

Back