• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Actually it is possible to go from Morty to Pryce. The Prof. calls you after the seventh badge, weather it is Jasmine's or Pryce's

shot571

what building in the battle frontier gives the most BP in 7 battles. i wanna get some power items

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    If you can't see the Entei or Raikou icon does that mean it is where you are? Because I was just checking up on them while training and I see Raikou but no Entei.

Years
    @ Shot571:

Battle Factory, not swapping with opponent is a decent idea. 5bp each successful seven.

If you can't see the Entei or Raikou icon does that mean it is where you are? Because I was just checking up on them while training and I see Raikou but no Entei.

If on the Entei/Raikou location, the PokeGear map shows your icon ABOVE the Entei/Raikou icon.

I have been on location for both and seen a 'thing' of pixels to the right of my PokeGear icon.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years

I'm not sure, but this has happened to me many times and I've come to believe they go to Kanto :s but I don't think that's accurate.

shot571

Battle Factory, not swapping with opponent is a decent idea. 5bp each successful seven.

If on the Entei/Raikou location, the PokeGear map shows your icon ABOVE the Entei/Raikou icon.

I have been on location for both and seen a 'thing' of pixels to the right of my PokeGear icon.
    thanks. thatll help. taking ages

I can give you some power items if you would like. :)
    thanks for the offer but i already have some in plat if i nf need'em. just trying to do everything properly myself as i got them off here as well and wanna use my own effort to get them. thanks again though :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Suicune: Represents Water
    Raikou: Represents Lightning Storms
    Entei: Represents Volcanoes
    Rayquaza: Represents Sky
    Groudon: Represents Earthquakes
    Kyogre: Represents Tsunamis

So the two main guys are elements; the other four are natural disasters.

That's how I come to look at it :s I prefer the Legendary Dogs, though.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    you dont you have to go to mount mortar and once you find him he give you tyrouge the pre- evolved form of hitmonlee, hitman or hitmonchan or htimontop

oh but you have to battle him first

Last edited:

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    you dont you have to go to mount mortar and once you find him he give you tyrouge the pre- evolved form of hitmonlee, hitman or hitmonchan or htimontop

oh but you have to battle him first

thats the problem idk where he is in there lol, i go into the cave and i just end up back outside...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Suicune: Represents Water
    Raikou: Represents Lightning Storms
    Entei: Represents Volcanoes
    Rayquaza: Represents Sky
    Groudon: Represents Earthquakes
    Kyogre: Represents Tsunamis

So the two main guys are elements; the other four are natural disasters.

That's how I come to look at it :s I prefer the Legendary Dogs, though.

Groudon represents Continents, and Kyogre is Sea Basins. Species, lol. Rayquasa lives in the Ozone layer. So pretty much those three represent the spheres of earth. Geosphere, Hydrosphere and Atmosphere. I guess Biosphere would be every other pokemon lol.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    go to youtube they will defently have a video how to get tyrouge thats how i did it because i would get lost so just type how to get tyrouge in whatever version you have

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Groudon represents Continents, and Kyogre is Sea Basins. Species, lol. Rayquasa lives in the Ozone layer. So pretty much those three represent the spheres of earth. Geosphere, Hydrosphere and Atmosphere. I guess Biosphere would be every other pokemon lol.

Yeah, but I like to look at it the other way :P

Back