• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    I did go to safari zone but its saying its not even finished being built yet, ive already went and got a geodude so maybe thats why!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    How do you get Kyogre, Groudon, Rayqauza and Giratina in Soul Silver, can you only get Latias in Heart Gold

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey
    How do you get Kyogre, Groudon, Rayqauza and Giratina in Soul Silver, can you only get Latias in Heart Gold

Other than trading here are ways to get the respective pokemon in Soul Silver:

Kyogre: You cannot not obtain Kyogre without trading in SS.
    Groudon: You must get the Red Orb from Mr.Pokemon after getting your National Dex and Kanto Starter from Prof.Oak, you can then find Kyogre in a small cave somwewhere on route 47 - the Embedded Tower.
    Rayquaza: You will need both Groudon and Kyogre in your party so obtain kyogre through a trade, then you must show them to Prof.Oak and he will give you the Jade Orb in which you can return to the Embedded Tower once again with to face Rayquaza.
    All at level 50.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Other than trading here are ways to get the respective pokemon in Soul Silver:

Kyogre: You cannot not obtain Kyogre without trading in SS.
    Groudon: You must get the Red Orb from Mr.Pokemon after getting your National Dex and Kanto Starter from Prof.Oak, you can then find Kyogre in a small cave somwewhere on route 47 - the Embedded Tower.
    Rayquaza: You will need both Groudon and Kyogre in your party so obtain kyogre through a trade, then you must show them to Prof.Oak and he will give you the Jade Orb in which you can return to the Embedded Tower once again with to face Rayquaza.
    All at level 50.

Can you get Giratina in Soul Silver as well

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    he means to kyogre you can only get in heartgold and you need the blue orb witch can be obtained from pro oak and and groudon in soulsilver with the red orb each kyogre and groudon are in embedded tower groudon is near the sarfari zone kyogre i dont know havnt got heartgold but once you have both orbs talk to pro oak and he will give you the green orb then go find rayquaza

giratina you can get in any game soulsilver and heatgold but you need the japanese or english arcues traded over to HG/SS to activate the ingame event then you will go through this event and arceus will reborn either palkier dialga or giratina you choose

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    he means to kyogre you can only get in heartgold and you need the blue orb witch can be obtained from pro oak and and groudon in soulsilver with the red orb each kyogre and groudon are in embedded tower groudon is near the sarfari zone kyogre i dont know havnt got heartgold but once you have both orbs talk to pro oak and he will give you the green orb then go find rayquaza

giratina you can get in any game soulsilver and heatgold but you need the japanese or english arcues traded over to HG/SS to activate the ingame event then you will go through this event and arceus will reborn either palkier dialga or giratina you choose

ok thanks for your help mate

Years
    I dont really want to start the game again, but if thats the only way to do it ill have to. thanks for your help :-)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    do you know the chances of finding a flying pikachu after 1000 steps because it's taking me ages to find one.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    naw i havnt even got wi-fi so i cant get the new yellow forest on my pokewalker but my advice just keep trying or find out on you tube about how they did it if i thats all i know bout that sorry

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    naw i havnt even got wi-fi so i cant get the new yellow forest on my pokewalker but my advice just keep trying or find out on you tube about how they did it if i thats all i know bout that sorry

ok that's alright thanks anyway

Back