• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Okay, so I jsut want to clarify something about the ability, Technician. I have a Scyther which has the Technician ability.

If he was to learn the move Double Hit, which has 35 power and hits twice per use (total 70), would Double Hit have 52.5 power each hit (total 105) if used by my Scyther? D:

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Well...There isn't any gud place to train at this point of the game...try calling other trainers..they may agree on a rematch..or just kill those wild mons..those girls sure hell r pretty strong..if u still can't win i'll encourage the use of x items..they do help a lott

I thought that. Shame about the lack of decent areas to train in HG/SS.

Thanks for the advice anyway. :)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Okay, so I jsut want to clarify something about the ability, Technician. I have a Scyther which has the Technician ability.

If he was to learn the move Double Hit, which has 35 power and hits twice per use (total 70), would Double Hit have 52.5 power each hit (total 105) if used by my Scyther? D:

Yes it will....bcoz the game acknowledges it's base power as 35 only...not 70

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well my pokemon is level 75, and my friends pokemon is level 100, but we will do a level 100 mode, so If I use Sheer Cold, can I KO him?

Sheer Cold is a OHKO move, so it will always OHKO if it hits.

Oops, was wrong about the level gap thang. Sorry about that. But if you're playing in level 100 mode, they'll all be the same level.. level 100. So it will hit there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    Game save corrupt?...

So I'm guessing what I traded my pokemon over wifi for was cheated for?..
    Just a question if a user uses action replay codes to catch trainers pokemon/shiny pokemon in the wild when they breed it that egg disrupts the game save right?

i think my friend screwed me over ._. i had to restart my game ..

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    How do I get a King's Rock? Because, I plan on getting a Politoed when I start to play my English Heart Gold game. All help is appreciated.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    How do I get to Pallet Town?
    All roads to get there are one-way or blocked...

1. Beat the Elite 4
    2. Go on the SS Anne from Olivine
    3. Go save the Power Plant
    4. Get the EXPN Card from Lavender's Director (a very evil person, the lowest there is)
    5. Wake up Snorlax (and catch it)
    6. Go through Diglett Cave
    7. Go south
    8. You're there.

^ Easy Method

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    GB player

How do you get the GB player??

I always liked those classic tunes xP

darkpokemonfan

Dark Type Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Can I connect to Wi-Fi in HG/SS without a wireless router

Meaning can I just plug the DS to my non-wireless modem via USB, install the driver and connect?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    When are the natures, IV's, etc. chosen for Entei and Raikou. Are they chosen upon releasing them from Burned Tower, when you first encounter them, or when you catch them?

Last edited:
    Back