• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
    Exp share

For some reason, I didn't go to Mr. Pokemon's house and give him the red scale. I went there yesterday and he gave me a red orb and just keep saying go to the cave and to the tower......what should I do?

Years
    For some reason, I didn't go to Mr. Pokemon's house and give him the red scale. I went there yesterday and he gave me a red orb and just keep saying go to the cave and to the tower......what should I do?

Go to Route 47 with Rock Climb and Surf. When in Cliff Cave, go down the ladders and Surf until you find a Rock Climb location. Then in that cave, called Embedded Tower, since you have the Red Orb, you will be able to catch Groudon. Kyogre in HeartGold. Later, when you have both Kyogre and Groudon and show them to Prof. Oak, you will get a Jade Orb that allows you to get Rayquaza.

Okay but I haven't beaten verulean though....how do I make misty come back?

=X

Silly me. I forgot you could battle the leaders in any order you wanted. Anyway, you go to route 25 and make it to the cape (near where Bill's house was). You should find Misty there.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey
    Where do you find the fighting leader in Saffron city.

You mean the man usually in the Dojo that you fight then recieve a Pokemon? He is in Mt. Mortar I believe. Go to the deepest part. You will need Rock Climb, if I remember correctly.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have never been to mount mortar in SS where is it

If you fly to Ekruteak, go East (right) and the cave there is Mt. Mortar. There are three entrances. To reach the Dojo guy you have to go in the middle one (you must surf to get there). Be sure to have an empty slot when you beat him. He will give you a Tyrouge. Also, you don't need Rock Climb. My bad DX

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    If you fly to Ekruteak, go East (right) and the cave there is Mt. Mortar. There are three entrances. To reach the Dojo guy you have to go in the middle one (you must surf to get there). Be sure to have an empty slot when you beat him. He will give you a Tyrouge. Also, you don't need Rock Climb. My bad DX

ok thanks for your help mate.

Last edited:

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    ^

That would be twelve ;)

-Lugia
    -Ho-oh
    -Suicune
    -Entei
    -Raikou
    -Articuno
    -Zapdos
    -Moltres
    -Mewtwo (Must have 16 badges)
    -Kyogre(HG: Must have Blue Orb) / Groudon(SS: Must have Red Orb)
    -Rayquaza (Must have Kyogre from HG and Groudon from SS)
    -Latios (SS: Roaming in Kanto / HG: Must have Enigma Stone)
    -Latias (HG: Roaming in Kanto / SS: Must have Enigma Stone)

These three aren't caught, but 2 can be obtained. (Must have an Event Arceus and/or a Hall of Origins Arceus)
    -Dialga
    -Palkia
    -Giratina

Last edited:

Liz Picnicker

My Nidoran! It's So Pretty :D
    Years
    can anyone tell me what days the better of the two haircut brothers is in the underground?
    i dont want to travel all the way to goldenrod to get my nidorans hair styled only to find out that its going to be done by a mediocre hair stylist!
    that would be such a waste of time!
    and my nidoran is too pretty to have mediocre hair!

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    can anyone tell me what days the better of the two haircut brothers is in the underground?
    i dont want to travel all the way to goldenrod to get my nidorans hair styled only to find out that its going to be done by a mediocre hair stylist!
    that would be such a waste of time!
    and my nidoran is too pretty to have mediocre hair!

On Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, the Younger Brother cuts your Pokemon's hair.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I've just caught a scyther in National Park and want to know where you can get Metal coat from?

Back