• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    The Pokemon Lullaby won't work ! And the march ... I have to test ...
    I have updated with the EXPN Card !! But, as said earlier, Snorlax won't wake up with the lullaby and I'm gonna try the march .
    Is this a glitch situation ?

Wait are you trying to WAKE snorlax with a Lullaby that dosent make sense

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
    so ive walked up from vermillion to cerereulean. i went to the powerplant and battled the team racket guy. what next??? i cant figure out wat 2 do!!!!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    so ive walked up from vermillion to cerereulean. i went to the powerplant and battled the team racket guy. what next??? i cant figure out wat 2 do!!!!

The Team Rocket guy should have mentioned that he hid the Machine Part in one of the rubber rings in Misty's Gym. If you go and find it (it's in the rings at the top left of the gym) take it back to the Powerplant and they'll fix the generator.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Bill's Grandpa?

So,bill's grandpa in route 25 is asking about a fire pokemon that knows how to roar well!Who is that pokemon?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    In SoulSilver, you can capture a Vulpix and present it to Bill's grandfather. If your game is HeartGold, then a Growlithe would do. :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    im trying to catch a metang in safari zone but it says i need 28 peak objects on serrebi so what are peak objects and is there any other place to find metang? or any forms of him?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Im stuck on Bills Grandpa. He is asking for a Round Blue pokemon with leaves on its head. WTF?

Well, what Pokemon has leaves on it's head? ;)

Hint:
    Spoiler:

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Oh LOL. I suck at that then. I kept thinking of a water pokemon and im like.... Suicune...?

Thank you very much.

PROBLEM SOLVED

You're welcome! ^_^ Yeah, took me a while, too. I thought it was Marill, but then I realized that Marill doesn't have a leaf...

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
    The Team Rocket guy should have mentioned that he hid the Machine Part in one of the rubber rings in Misty's Gym. If you go and find it (it's in the rings at the top left of the gym) take it back to the Powerplant and they'll fix the generator.
    Thanx Kon. i though i had to go sumplace and i wound up at erikas gym n now im defeating her XD

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    Guys, do you think the team in my sig will be ready to take on the final Johto gym when the time comes. I'm the the Radio Tower at the moment.

No, i think you should evolve your Graveller and Polowhirl to Golem and Poliwrath/Politoed, Clair is seriously hard so you should level, level, level.

Can i just ask? How the hell do you have 7 KANTO Badges and 0 Johto Badges?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think the person may have accidentally switched the order around.

I think your team could be ready. Especially if your Poliwhirl has an Ice Move, such a Blizzard, or Ice Beam. Kingdra only has a weakness of Dragon, so Ampharos is probably going to be your best friend there. But from what I've seen, you're definitely higher than the other people who have faced Claire and won in the past (like moi).

Years
    im having trouble beating clair could someone help me improve my team so that i could beat her?
    my team:

Electrode lv.34

self destruct
    charge beam
    light screen
    screech

flame wheel
    quick attack
    swift
    lava plume

surf
    whirlpool
    ice fang
    dragon rage

magnitude
    strength
    rock throw
    rollout
    ________
    Raikou lv.45

spark
    quick attack
    crunch
    strength
    twister
    quick attack

EDIT:
    traded ditto on wi-fi for raikou

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    im having trouble beating clair could someone help me improve my team so that i could beat her?
    my team:

Electrode lv.34

self destruct
    charge beam
    light screen
    screech

flame wheel
    quick attack
    swift
    lava plume

surf
    whirlpool
    ice fang
    dragon rage

magnitude
    strength
    rock throw
    rollout
    ________
    Raikou lv.45

spark
    quick attack
    crunch
    strength
    twister
    quick attack

EDIT:
    traded ditto on wi-fi for raikou

use electrode against kingdra and use gyrados's ice fang but mainly you need to have all of your pokemon at atleast lv38 i suggest high because i hardly beat her and my pokemon were lv38 i had to use some moomoomilks

Back