• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Cyndaquil ,a water and a grass type,then train articuno and lugia when you catch them,I have this team and it is very good!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    But that means my team would be Cyndaquil ______,_______ for ages because then I would have to catch the others.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    There all to weak and dont kill very easily especially Sunkern he sucks

Sorry guys brb dinner :)
    Ill be back soon

Last edited:

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    If you don't like Sunkern, dispose of it. They're going to be weak, unless you train them.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Just change your current team. It'll be easier. Just swithc the sucky ones. Or grind like heck.

Porygon3

The Pokemaniac
    Years
    If you are at the Lighthouse that means you still have a little more trainers coming up before your next badge (Chuck). Chuck has Fighting/Water Pokemon so I would suggest you train your Sunkern instead of getting rid of it. You will going on to a water route with some trainers which is good training. You may also want to do what myrrh25 said and get a leaf stone at the PokeAthlon. Just try not to get rid of Mega Drain/Solarbeam. As for the Fighting Type of your next Gym, I recommend you weaken them down with Pidgeotto if you can, and finish them off with Feraligatr. Then when you head back to face your sixth gym (after you healed Amphy) you will be up against Steel/Ground/Thunder Pokemon. Your newly trained Sunkern or Feraligatr should be able to take care of Steelix. But for the other 2 Magnemites, avoid using Feraligatr and Pidgeotto. Try tracking down a fire Pokemon. I believe there are some Growlithes in Route 36/37. Or if you caught Sudowoodo, he can be useful against the Magnemites too.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I'm confused... I caught a Geodude in the Safari zone for the Warden. I brought it to him and put it in the front of my party and he just tells me to get one and show him it...

Wait... Sorry. I got it mixed up with another geodude.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Help- I can't find a shop that sells quick balls

Is there something I have to do to unlock them?

Stew_The_Jew

All-Around Beast
    Years
    you go inside the museum and talk to one of the people in there and they tell you its the "Soul Dew" then you walk outside and talk to Steven then you battle Lati@s

Years
    How To Get To Blackthron Town From Where Misty Is At That Town!

Ok so i'm in Pokemon Soulsilver and I have to reach the next town which is Blackthron but i don't know how to get there. What do you have to do to get there and how do you get there? Please help. Thanks. I hope you know what i mean. I'm in the town where Misty is and i defeated her and fixed the power plant and now i'm free to do what i please and need to get to the next town which i think is Blackthron Town and I don't know how to get there. Please help. Thanks. Appreciation for help.

Back