• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
Years
  • 'Sup guys?!
    I'm just wondering, if I amass a large amount of watts prior to completing the Pokemon League, will I unlock all the routes I've earned the correct amount of Watts for once I've completed it? Thanks!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If i'm not wrong, feebas evolve when its beauty stats are high enough right? or they change it in HG/SS? need some revelation please
    Yes, it's the same in HGSS as in other games - only with HGSS you can increase the beauty via massages.
    'Sup guys?!
    I'm just wondering, if I amass a large amount of watts prior to completing the Pokemon League, will I unlock all the routes I've earned the correct amount of Watts for once I've completed it? Thanks!
    I believe so as long as you transfer them over to the game along with the Pokemon on the Walker, yes.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Yes, it's the same in HGSS as in other games - only with HGSS you can increase the beauty via massages.
    I believe so as long as you transfer them over to the game along with the Pokemon on the Walker, yes.

how do you do this? what messages

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • how do you do this? what messages
    Massages, not messages. Go to Pallet Town any day between 3 and 4 PM and Daisy will give your Pokémon a massage. You'll get +32 in Beauty and +22 in Sheen, so it'll take 8 days to reach the Beauty max.

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
  • Is your WEP key all in capitals? If so you have to input it all in capitals.. and is your interent compatible with the DS Wi-Fi on pokemon.. cos it's not on mine :( Even though it lets me browse the interent on my DSi via my interent.. tis very stupid :cross-eye

I know about the capitals.
    I think I have the same problem as you.
    I have used the internet on my diamond version though.
    But the internet works on the Ds-i borwser.
    So I'm stumped. :l

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • Massages, not messages. Go to Pallet Town any day between 3 and 4 PM and Daisy will give your Pokémon a massage. You'll get +32 in Beauty and +22 in Sheen, so it'll take 8 days to reach the Beauty max.
    That's all that is needed to evolve Feebas?
    What about Pokeblocks (or was it berries)? Are those optional?

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    That's all that is needed to evolve Feebas?
    What about Pokeblocks (or was it berries)? Are those optional?

no pokeblocks in this game. but you can max it out in r/s/e and transfer it, i guess it'll evolve

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • no pokeblocks in this game. but you can max it out in r/s/e and transfer it, i guess it'll evolve
    Nah, I don't want to transfer it from r/s/e...I just want to know if massages is all that is needed to evolve Feebas in SS/HG.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    questions
    -how do i edit my trainer profile for wi-fi
    -how do i get dress up backgrounds.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    You can also take a feebas to the haircut brothers in Goldenrod underground. I took my feebas there and to daisy and it only took 4 days to evolve. Also resetting the clock on the ds will not work to get more massages or haircuts. I tried and Daisy said to come back tomorrow and the haircut brothers said only one haircut per day.

Years
  • questions
    -how do i edit my trainer profile for wi-fi
    -how do i get dress up backgrounds.

You can choose your Trainer Avatar in the Violet City Pokemon Center, your favorite Pokemon and personal saying in the Global terminal, and Battle Tower intro/win/lose/no.1 sayings in well... the Battle Tower. If you're looking for something else, please say.

Dress Up Backgrounds are obtained randomly from the accessories drawing in the Goldenrod underground studio.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    You can choose your Trainer Avatar in the Violet City Pokemon Center, your favorite Pokemon and personal saying in the Global terminal, and Battle Tower intro/win/lose/no.1 sayings in well... the Battle Tower. If you're looking for something else, please say.

Dress Up Backgrounds are obtained randomly from the accessories drawing in the Goldenrod underground studio.

i think i used mine all up. every time i pull one now, all i get is "sorry, you didn't win"

and i think you can change rotom at silph co in saffron

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • You can go to the Silph Co. building and access a room with the Rotom appliances. Put Rotom in your lead slot and use the elevator, you should be able to access them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Misty gym leader refuses to appear

Misty gym leader. Action replay codes conflict...
    Hello guys... i used this action replay code to get all the bag items for my pokemon HG and it worked just fine.. the thing is that it gave all th items including the missing machine part... therefore when i go inside the power plant the fat dude just takes the part and gives me the TM signal beam or whatever is called..
    the bad thing about this is that the event that i have to catch the thief, the rocket grunt that hid the machine part on Misty's gym does never occur and because of that i can never fight mysti....
    Can anyone come with a solution to this.. or maybe with a code that deletes all the items in my bags? i will really help

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged with the Help thread... but I can't imagine there is a fix if you've tried everything, especially if the machine part has already been taken as that means the event flag has already been activated.

Back