• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
  • Hmm, not to sure where to put this so it can go here ;D
    If i want to battle a friend who is in the same house as me, do we have to do it via Wi-Fi or is there another way seen as we would be right next to each other?

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • Hmm, not to sure where to put this so it can go here ;D
    If i want to battle a friend who is in the same house as me, do we have to do it via Wi-Fi or is there another way seen as we would be right next to each other?

You can go to the Union room or the colloseum in the second floor of the pokecenter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I have Soul Silver and I want to catch Groudon. I was told that you have to defeat Red, then go to Mr. Pokemon, who will give you the red orb. Well I beat Red and went to Mr. Pokemon, but I didn't get the red orb.

Years
  • I've been trying to smash rocks to find a heart scale, but all I found was shards, Geodude and a shuckle. Oh sometimes a krabby. Does anyone know where I can smash rocks for a heart scale?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Cianwood City, Dark Cave, Route 3, Route 19, Rock Tunnel, Vermilion City, Victory Road, Tohjo Falls, Mt. Silver, Cerulean Cave.

Or you could just give them off Pokewalker courses Beautiful Beach, Warm Beach, Stormy Beach, Quite Cave. Or Pickup Ability.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    I've been trying to smash rocks to find a heart scale, but all I found was shards, Geodude and a shuckle. Oh sometimes a krabby. Does anyone know where I can smash rocks for a heart scale?

you could also train some pokes that have the pickup ability, i have a pickup team that i use for stuff like EV training, and i get heart scales all the time

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • Hi. I'm looking for how to breed an elekid with cross chop. I have a machop and a electivwire. Please help help. Thanks.

Breed the MALE machop with crosschop with the FEMALE electivire. It should become an electivire with machop's moves. Btw, i am not even sure that is an egg group that works...

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    hey, im new and im right before Red, but my pokemon are all level 50 and below. i have a typhlosion 58, dragonite 56, xatu 50, venusaur 48, machamp 29, raikou 55. i need the machamp for the rock climb and smash. where is the best spot to grind these pokes to around 65? also if you think some pokes would be better than the ones i have atm please let me know thanks :D

Back