• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS is the best game since G/S/C?

Is HG/SS the best game since G/S/C?

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Tied

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, I hated both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • I don't know... I was looking forward to Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver before it was released, but some things dissapointed me. I HATED the early parts of the game (basically, when everything is pretty much the same as G/S/C), but I guess that's because I've played Crystal loads of times. :\ While I normally liked remakes, the nostalgia wore off very quickly, and I didn't really enjoy it. :\ The level-scaling system was so bad I had to trade a lucky egg over from Platinum to make my Pokemon level up faster. :\ Joey is soooooooo annoying, and quite a lot of the sprites were bad. The new Rocket executive's had the personality of a deceased animal, and why do we battle the Kimono girls so late in the game? :S And worst of all: VOLTORB FLIP! :disappoin

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I think it is. I LOVED the original Silver :P and SS is the perfect remake. The Safari Zone is just awesome. Especially with those item placement thingies. And the fact that the game doesn't go by as fast as D/P/Pt is great too, cos there're 16 gyms and 2 regions.

Years
  • My favorite has always been G/S/C, but I loved RSE more, but I don't know what I like more because I like HGSS as much because of the nostalgia I feel when playing.

Back