• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS - Updated Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would definitely want Red to gain back his title of having the strongest Pokémon. I mean it'll also give the game a chance to raise the levels of the Elites, Gyms, and so on.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    For the simple fact of him being Red, they can make all his Pokemon level 90+ and most people wouldn't complain.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I want to see Red, or formely Ash Ketchum, to be 'the very best'. Having someone like Pearl besting his team is a mockery. Well, not really, but it's a shame to having someone like him to have his party getting beat by the player with one Pokémon.

If I have a say in anything, I would make all his Pokémons in their mid-90's and have Pikachu as level 100.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know what, why not just make all level 100 for out sakes (LoL). It'll definitely be a challenge, that's for sure.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    I want Red to be the strongest trainer of them all because he is just awesome. :P
    Really, though, they should make him stronger, while making everyone else in the game stronger with him, so you don't have such a bad advantage. He was quite easy to beat because most of his Pokemon were a single type or had clear weaknesses. The only problem was that you could never train to his level just like that because of the lack of matching level wild Pokemon to train with. (i.e. level 50-70 wild Pokemon to train with.)

They will boost diffcutly so be perpared for lv.100 pokemon
    Also there will be new areas with stronger pokemon to train...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    With all these possibilites of a stronger Red and stronger trainers, then Experience will come very easily when time to EV train.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    wait, I just realized something. since there was never a yellow remake, Red shouldn't even have that Pikachu in the remake's canon.

But me, and probably some other people, still might believe that red is actually from the anime. Which did revolve around the video games but also had it's own story, and red had his pikachu all the way up to the emerald series, and he's yet to appear in the d/p/pt series.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    So it is more than likely Red will have Pikachu no matter what.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Most likely. I hope he does, but if he doesn't I really don't mind.

Years
    I wouldn't mind if his Pokemon were level 90s. (My strongest in Platinum is level 87 Dragonite. :D I also have level 84 Mr. Mime, level 82 Infernape, and level 80 Gengar, Togekiss, Vaporeon, Azumarill, Torterra, Gyarados.) Maybe I can bring some of my Platinum pokemon into Heart Gold/Soul Silver to challenge him a second time along with my Johto pokemon if my party in Johto isn't strong enough. I hope he keeps all of his Pokemon. Pikachu, Espeon, Snorlax, Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know, I always thought it strange for him to have Espeon, since he is kind of based off of Ash, who never caught an Eevee in his life as yet. Anyways, if he's in the 90's then I'll definitely need a good enough team to take him on. I just pray he'll gain his title with the highest level Pokémon, he deserves it.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    But me, and probably some other people, still might believe that red is actually from the anime. Which did revolve around the video games but also had it's own story, and red had his pikachu all the way up to the emerald series, and he's yet to appear in the d/p/pt series.

He's more likely to be based off of the manga than the anime, but I think he's just his own character. He'll never be stronger than Pearl now anyways; he's got a Pikachu, which still has terrible stats at Lv100 (even with the light ball)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I say we have all his Pokemon at level 100 to make it even. :P

That Pikachu would sweep everyone.

Detox

He's more likely to be based off of the manga than the anime, but I think he's just his own character. He'll never be stronger than Pearl now anyways; he's got a Pikachu, which still has terrible stats at Lv100 (even with the light ball)

Um....what?

Pikachu with a light ball can exceed 400 Special Attack...

I think they should make Red's whole team level 90-95, just to outclass Pearl...I mean serously, dont ya think lvl 100 is a bit too tough for an in-game trainer?

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2013
    I definatly think they should. I mean, if you're able to beat him with 40's and 50's, against around 80's, then it needs to be stronger.

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    I want Game Freak to raise Red's Pokemon levels a bit. Red is the strongest Pokemon Trainer and he deserves it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back