• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HGSS > Why so excited?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ITT: Why are you excited for HGSS?

I am excited because they are probably adding RageCandyBar back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What is so exciting about the Rage Candybar?

Im excited to see a full out Johto in DPPt graphics and updated music and GS using DS features.

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
    Years
    Im excited to see all the new types of new generation pokemon in HG and SS.

Like Salamence etc.

Also im looking foward to all the new features :D.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    What is so exciting about the Rage Candybar?

Im excited to see a full out Johto in DPPt graphics and updated music and GS using DS features.

That's like asking "What's so exciting about the SlowpokeTail?"
    The answer to both is so ineffable that no words can describe them.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm pretty much happy that they are just plain making a remake, at least! :3

Awesome game: DS > GBC.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    this thread doesn't fit in this forum, but where does it fit?

the thing thats most exciting is when gold and sliver frist came out it was top 10 gbc games
    now with a remake, this could well be the game of the year of 2009\2010 and its on DS

but what really exciting is the name's 'heart gold soul silver' heart and soul what can that mean

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    this thread doesn't fit in this forum, but where does it fit?

the thing thats most exciting is when gold and sliver frist came out it was top 10 gbc games
    now with a remake, this could well be the game of the year of 2009\2010 and its on DS

but what really exciting is the name's 'heart gold soul silver' heart and soul what can that mean

Osnp, I thought I posted this in PG.
    -reports-

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The reason why I am excited for this remake is because I wanted this to happen badly.

I just found out that the starter follows you, and that right there just made me shocked.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Also because I love the Johto region a lot. Now that it is reborn with so much better graphics, I "need" this game.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I'm very excited about this game. Some of my most memorable moments in Pokemon happened in GSC and I can't wait experience those moments again with spiffy new DPPt graphics and 3rd and 4th generation pokemon.

Years
    i never got a chance to play 1st or 2nd gen (i didnt have a gameboy at the age of 4 ;)

so i get to see what i missed out on,

sweet, This also better not be some dsI exclusive thing were you need a dsI to do certain stuff.

Years
    I am excited for the new art and Character clothes.

Haven't played it in 3 Months now too. XD

Also more Features. I hope that Kanto will be expanded and more PokeGear Apps.

That's it for now. ^_^

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Johto starters are the best, plus Johto is awesome and I would love to see a remake. Although, it would suck if HG and SS were a letdown.

Back