• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everbody

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
    Years
    What's up guys,I've been viewing this site and learning to hack ROM's for the last two months and only got round to joining now.I don't know anyone on this site so I'm lonely :(
    so I'm looking to add to my friends list, anyone?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure you will befriend a lot of people here, Macaveli.
    (It's not hard considering the size of PC's userbase. xD)

Well, now you know me. So, I suppose you're not completely alone, huh?
    (Unless I don't count as a person...)

When I joined the Pokécommunity, I was in it for the rom-hacking too. However, I have discovered that PC has a lot more to offer than just that. Try looking around in some of the other boards, you will be amazed what all you can learn about Pokémon.

Please do enjoy yourself here.
    I'm sure you have taken a look at the Community Rules and FAQ, so there really isn't a reason to stress that, huh?

Good luck with your future rom-hacking projects. ;D

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
    Years
    welcom to the pokecommunity post alot andreadps: you can sign up to be my friend just send a request:)
    Quote:Ugh. Why does everyone LOVE Raquayza so much? reply:because he is the best dragon type ever
    Hi Everbody
    Hi Everbody

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    Get your own at Dinomon! and join the pokeplush group in the mixed community group section :)​

Hi Everbody
    Hi Everbody

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hello Macaveli! Welcome to Pokecommunity. Allow me to introduce myself; the names Kelly, though you can just call me Neko. I may not be a rom hacker, but I've been talking with a certain peep and I really want to get into doing it. Currently I just roleplay and post my art. Oh, and just so you know Neko=/=life. xD

I would LOVE to be your friend! =3

I'm sure if you are outgoing and active here you will meet lots of nice peeps and have a great time! :)

-Neko

Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity Tupac Shakure lol. I hope you read the rules because it can sometimes change during the months and I hope you do make a lot of friends here since your lonely.

Back