• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Years
  • Hello! Just an italian Pokéfan since 1999 XD

Hope to find Safari Friends, trades and fun here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ciao, Sanctaja! Benvenuto! I do speak some Italian myself, so it's great to see a fellow Italian Pokemon player here in the forums~. I've been wanting to visit Italy one day, not only to visit places like Rome, Venice, and Florence, but also I want to freshen up my Italian too. :D You must be pretty lucky though!

Anyways, so you're here to battle/trade, right? We have a thread where you can post your friend code, as well as your friend safari too. You should also take a peek at the XY section, where you can talk all about everything XY :D Then scroll down to the General Pokemon Gaming sections, where you can talk about the previous generations! There's a lot of Pokemon discussions all around the section, so don't hesitate to jump in and talk!

I'm sure you will make awesome friends here, PC is pretty friendly and all. <3 See ya around! Read the rules and contact a staff member should you need any help. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, that's great! So wonderful that you're taking a shine to the forums so far! It's really nice to meet you tonight, and allow me to welcome you to PC too. <3

Mmm, I hope that you'll take a shine to our many other forums as well, like the Chit Chat Cafe, Video Games, Art, Emulation & ROM Hacking, and so on! There are loads of stuff going on here on PC, as you can see, so feel free to make yourself at home, and join in on the festivities, mmkay? And I hope that maybe we can talk sometime too! I'd love ya as a new friend!

So, have a nice stay, and don't forget that we'll be always here if you have any questions or anything! Annnd see you around, tiger. <3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sanctaja! (= It's super great to meet you!

Pokemon fan since 1999? That's really neat; I got into it around then myself and it's been a great ride since. Longtime fans like yourself will probably have lots and lots to discuss here if you've been into the series for over a decade, you can chat all the games here as well as other things that people've suggested for you already. That includes trading and battling if that strikes your fancy and if you're creative you can look into sharing your artwork or writing with us. Check it out! There's something here for everyone and certainly plenty of great people to meet. n_n

Hope you get into the forum and stick around for a long while to come. Definitely contact one of our lovely staff for help aaaand if you're looking for a friend just shoot me a message! Happy to chat, as are everyone else. Cheers. :D

Years
  • Thanks everyone ^^ I'm feeling already at ease!!
    See you all in threads, and please be patient if I make some grammar errors :P

Back