• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

SongoftheShoebox

Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Hi all! you can call me Rose, looking for new friend codes to add for friend safari, i have fire types for mine

Favorite type is dragon pokemon, love reptile/serpentine looking pokemon as well.

Years
    Dragon-types and reptilian Pokemon are both very popular with many Pokemon fans, so I'm sure many will definitely agree with your taste. I like cute Pokemon myself but that's not to say they're bad either. Nice to meet you anyways, Rose!

If you're looking for where to share Friend Safari details there's this thread over in the X/Y section, and I think there could be someone who's out there looking for what's in your safari, or you want to add someone who has something you want. Aside from that, there's a lot of topics you can get involved in, both on the Pokemon and off-topic fields so take a look around and hopefully something will interest you here.

Also, everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you will be accepted into our community well. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm always open for a visitor message anytime, and the staff are also there if you need their assistance. Have a great time Rose and I'll hopefully catch you later!

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
    I saw your artwork and dayum - it's pretty good.

You even drew your avatar, major props for that!
    People! Go and check out her work!

I'd give you a welcome, but I've just returned.

Do you like Serperior? Poor thing's so underrated but I love it a lot, personally, despite how weak it is. Wahey for the event contrary Serperior finally being released here in the US! Welcome to PC, Rose, and awesome having you aboard. [:

Hope you have a splendid time and stick around as we'd love to have you. Plenty of friend safari codes to add and many members to meet so you're in a good place. Enjoy!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Ah, a Dragon Tamer. I'm more of a Burglar myself and train using mainly Poison Types and as of recently split my available slots with Fire Types. I hope you join one of our Pokémon clubs that are out there, more specifically the Dragon Club. We hope you enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

Back