The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon General
Club ~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 18th, 2013 (8:00 AM). Edited December 4th, 2015 by Dedenne1.
Dedenne1's Avatar
Dedenne1 Dedenne1 is offline
Time to Splat~
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 6,461

DRAGON TYPE CLUB


This club is solely for Dragon type lovers or Dragon lovers. Everyone here loves the mythical creatures. They are cool and pretty awesome, that’s why you are here right! Do you feel you are talented enough? Then please consider yourself as welcome and read on.
Sign-Up Form:
Username (Nickname?):
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:
Reason for joining club:
Answer to any one of the current topics:

rules and regulations



1. Be respectful. If you are not respectful to members, you will be asked to leave. All PokeCommunity Rules apply, thank you.
2. Discuss Dragon Types/Dragon Pokemon only.
3. If you wish to post a new topic, follow these simple requirements:
- Make sure the topic is interesting and useful for discussion.
-The topic at hand must be relatively inactive for you to post a new one; please give people at least 48 hours from the last response to post.
-And finally, don't just post a topic and not be a part of it; if you want to create a new topic, be active about it!
4. No spamming, trolling, harassing, nor fighting other members.
5. Be active and have fun!



club topics



1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon was …. and why?
3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
5. Which generation had the best Dragon type Pokemon?
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?



members list



Dedenne1 - Altaria (Owner)
Dragon_Trainer - Altaria -
Ragin Dragon - Salamence
Synerjee - Latias
Pokemount - Dragonite
Cloysteroyster - Dragonite
XVaporeon - Rayquaza
GreyVirgo - Garchomp
Icelovebunnies9 - Hydreigon
Cirno - Altaria
Bruce Banner - Noivern
Aslan - Goomy
Avishka - Noibat
Hikari10 - Goomy
IndianCharizard# - Dragonite
Zeratul - Goodra
TeamArticuno - Flygon
00Minx - Dragonite
MasterShock - Gible
Xrawrr - Charizard
Midnight Dragonite - Dragonite
Wicked3DS - Garchomp
Nymphadora - Salamence
Lucariokul - Dragonite
RyuNura48 - Haxorus
Salt&PepperDiner - Zekrom
Cinderella - Dragonite
BakingBluePotatoe - Dragonair
lequinus - Dialga
AoTora - Flygon
O'aka XXIII - Kingdra
Gible - Gible
DragonMaster Jorge - Dragonite
Dragon Master Ghost - Salamence
RoreyG - Mega Charizard-X
Vix Axiom - Dragonair
stelstravsky - Axew
Tyler1616 - Salamence
Hy-Perior - Mega Charizard-X
GammaHD - Haxorus
Blazikong^^ - Haxorus
Sapphire Dragon - Mega Charizard-X
greenshrub - Garchomp
TheAmazingSpiderman - Garchomp
pikachu001 - Zekrom
RinYoga - Rayquaza
StarGround 16 - Flygon
Archer99 - Salamence
Kimi - Flygon
Stargazer - Hydreigon
ShadowSquirtle - Rayquaza
Raiu638 - Latios
PokeHunterBlack - Flygon
RejectiontheHedgie - Garchomp
Zolt - Hydreigon
AeHrYo - Palkia
AxeBeard McBeardAxe - Noivern
PikaEeveeChu - Zygarde
Madaraa - Dragonite
KamikazeSSoH - Salamence -
Kirito KUn - Dratini -
Sven - Rayquaza -
ZapdosMan - Hydreigon -
Targaryen 13 - Mega Latios -
VillageofDragons (Dragon Master) - Hydreigon
Embernight - Latias -
DarkSkys - Dragonite -
Pokemon Game Fan (Razor) - Salamence -
Sun (Nick) - Deino -
Zanark Avalonic (Haku) -
Star/Pika (Star11Pika) -
Mix (Kawaiimix)



userbars








Thanks to Miss XVaporeon for being kind enough to make these for us to use them C;

CSS by TwilightBlade

__________________
-
Playing
Theme
Reading
Hiatus

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old November 18th, 2013 (10:54 AM).
Ragin Dragon's Avatar
Ragin Dragon Ragin Dragon is offline
Dragon Master
     
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: Neverland
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 93
    Username:Ragin Dragon
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ragin

    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: My Favorite would be salamence
    Reason for joining club: Because I love anything dragon related, books,games,toys, pretty much anything and also dragon types are the best also
    Answer to any one of the current topics:

    1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?My love in dragons and how awesome they look and how not many things can stand up to a dragon
    2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first dragon pokemon was Dratini on Fire Red it was awesome and pretty quick but i use it for a HM slave when it evolved and back to the frontlines when i got it to evolve to Dragonite
    3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Uh Lance because he has awesome hair and he was awesome on Gold and Crystal but i still give props to Drake on Ruby
    4. Your favorite Dragon type move? DragonBreath because you can paralyze the target and then go in for the kill and i think it burns at least it did on pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?I think the one that had the best was V monstly because it was new to me because at the time i did not play pokemon much because i was pretty busy
    6. Would you like Dragon type starters?I would want a dragon starter and my starter would be Gible because he has some pretty good egg moves and his dual type ground helps out alot
    __________________
    Signature by:xVaporeon
    Pokemon Y FC:4527-8645-4533
      #3    
    Old November 19th, 2013 (6:26 AM).
    Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
    Dragon_Trainer_ Dragon_Trainer_ is offline
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Location: In the Darkness....
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 342
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ragin Dragon View Post
      Username:Ragin Dragon
      Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ragin

      Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: My Favorite would be salamence
      Reason for joining club: Because I love anything dragon related, books,games,toys, pretty much anything and also dragon types are the best also
      Answer to any one of the current topics:

      1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?My love in dragons and how awesome they look and how not many things can stand up to a dragon
      2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first dragon pokemon was Dratini on Fire Red it was awesome and pretty quick but i use it for a HM slave when it evolved and back to the frontlines when i got it to evolve to Dragonite
      3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Uh Lance because he has awesome hair and he was awesome on Gold and Crystal but i still give props to Drake on Ruby
      4. Your favorite Dragon type move? DragonBreath because you can paralyze the target and then go in for the kill and i think it burns at least it did on pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
      5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?I think the one that had the best was V monstly because it was new to me because at the time i did not play pokemon much because i was pretty busy
      6. Would you like Dragon type starters?I would want a dragon starter and my starter would be Gible because he has some pretty good egg moves and his dual type ground helps out alot
      Welcome Ragin. I like Salamence too. The color combination on Salamence is pretty awesome. Hope you have fun here!
      __________________


      By XVaporeon!

      Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
      All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

        #4    
      Old November 20th, 2013 (9:32 AM).
      Synerjee's Avatar
      Synerjee Synerjee is offline
      Atra du evarinya ono varda.
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Location: Everywhere and anywhere.
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 2,919
      Username: synerjee

      Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: This is hard. This is really hard. I have so many favourites. :/ Hm I guess I'll go with Latias.

      Reason for joining club:
      Dragon-types are, in my opinion, one of the strongest types with barely any weaknesses. They have the most amazing designs as well and is a must-have for any team aiming to win.

      Answer to any one of the current topics:
      Your favourite Dragon type move?

      Dragon Pulse. A deadly accurate and powerful special attack. Don't forget the word deadly. What more could one ask for?
      __________________
        #5    
      Old November 20th, 2013 (5:31 PM).
      Pokemount's Avatar
      Pokemount Pokemount is offline
      Hello
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 48
        Username: Pokemount
        Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Brendan or Pokemount
        Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
        Reason for joining club: Dragon is probably my favorite type, few weaknesses, most have very large movepools, powerful, and they all just look badass!

        1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?
        Their few weaknesses, looks and power.
        2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?
        Dragonite that I raised from a Dratini from the Dragon's Den in Silver Version.
        3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
        Clair, I found her to be a very tough gym leader if you didn't have an ice or dragon type.
        4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
        Dragon Dance, gotta love that attack and speed boost!
        5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?
        I'd say 3rd/Hoenn, has Altaria, FLygon and Salamence.
        6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
        That would be nice, if so I'd like Dragonite.
        __________________
        3DS Friend Code: 3325-2162-8197
        Friend Safari: FLYING - Farfetch'd / Hawlucha / Swanna
          #6    
        Old November 20th, 2013 (6:56 PM).
        Ragin Dragon's Avatar
        Ragin Dragon Ragin Dragon is offline
        Dragon Master
           
          Join Date: Oct 2013
          Location: Neverland
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 93
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post
          Welcome Ragin. I like Salamence too. The color combination on Salamence is pretty awesome. Hope you have fun here!
          Yeah i hope so too! I was wondering is Shiny Salamence actually purple and green i mean that what i saw on bulbagarden i think because it look kinda weird but i still might try to get one
          __________________
          Signature by:xVaporeon
          Pokemon Y FC:4527-8645-4533
            #7    
          Old November 21st, 2013 (5:02 PM). Edited December 12th, 2013 by CloysterOyster.
          CloysterOyster's Avatar
          CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
          Master of Ice
             
            Join Date: Feb 2013
            Location: United States
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 848
            Username: CloysterOyster
            Nickname: none
            Favorite Dragon-type: Dragonite
            Reason for joining: Dragon-types are awesome. They resist most types and are very powerful. They can take and dish out a lot of punishment.
            Answer one of the current topics: I will answer the one about which Dragon-type was my first. I think it was Dratini, but not sure if I ever got it to evolve.

            If the club owner doesn't mind, I want to add my monotype Dragon team I had in the previous Dragon club:


            Dragonite @ Dragon Fang
            Ability: Multiscale

            -Hyper Beam
            -Wing Attack
            -Thunder
            -Dragon Tail


            Haxorus @ Draco Plate
            Ability: Rivalry

            -Iron Tail
            -Outrage
            -Giga Impact
            -Dual Chop


            Giratina @ Griseous Orb
            Ability: Telepathy

            -Shadow Force
            -Aura Sphere
            -Psychic
            -Draco Meteor


            Salamence @ Dragon Fang
            Ability: Intimidate

            -Crunch
            -Dragon Pulse
            -Dragon Claw
            -Fly


            Reshiram @ Flame Plate
            Ability: Turboblaze

            -Blue Flare
            -Fusion Flare
            -Outrage
            -Hyper Voice


            Zekrom @ Zap Plate
            Ability: Teravolt

            -Bolt Strike
            -Outrage
            -Focus Blast
            -Fusion Bolt
              #8    
            Old November 22nd, 2013 (3:14 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by Dragon_Trainer_.
            Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
            Dragon_Trainer_ Dragon_Trainer_ is offline
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
               
              Join Date: Sep 2013
              Location: In the Darkness....
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 342
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
              Username: synerjee

              Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: This is hard. This is really hard. I have so many favourites. :/ Hm I guess I'll go with Latias.

              Reason for joining club:
              Dragon-types are, in my opinion, one of the strongest types with barely any weaknesses. They have the most amazing designs as well and is a must-have for any team aiming to win.

              Answer to any one of the current topics:
              Your favourite Dragon type move?

              Dragon Pulse. A deadly accurate and powerful special attack. Don't forget the word deadly. What more could one ask for?
              Welcome Synerjee. I agree that dragon types are the strongest. It's only those darn fairies that pop up. But even they are no match for dragon pulse

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ragin Dragon View Post
              Yeah i hope so too! I was wondering is Shiny Salamence actually purple and green i mean that what i saw on bulbagarden i think because it look kinda weird but i still might try to get one
              I have yet to hear of a shiny salamence. If you catch one please send me a pic of it :D

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pokemount View Post
              Username: Pokemount
              Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Brendan or Pokemount
              Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
              Reason for joining club: Dragon is probably my favorite type, few weaknesses, most have very large movepools, powerful, and they all just look badass!

              1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?
              Their few weaknesses, looks and power.
              2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?
              Dragonite that I raised from a Dratini from the Dragon's Den in Silver Version.
              3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
              Clair, I found her to be a very tough gym leader if you didn't have an ice or dragon type.
              4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
              Dragon Dance, gotta love that attack and speed boost!
              5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?
              I'd say 3rd/Hoenn, has Altaria, FLygon and Salamence.
              6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
              That would be nice, if so I'd like Dragonite.
              Yup Brendan, they are badass! I'm sure there a bunch of Rom hacks which have what you desire. Have fun and welcome to the club

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
              Username: CloysterOyster
              Nickname: none
              Favorite Dragon-type: Dragonite
              Reason for joining: Dragon-types are awesome. They resist most types and are very powerful. They can take and dish out a lot of punishment.
              Answer one of the current topics: I will answer the one about which Dragon-type was my first. I think it was Dratini, but not sure if I ever got it to evolve.

              If the club owner doesn't mind, I want to add my monotype Dragon team I had in the previous Dragon club:


              Dragonite @ Dragon Fang
              Ability: Multiscale

              -Hyper Beam
              -Wing Attack
              -Outrage
              -Dragon Tail


              Haxorus @ Draco Plate
              Ability: Rivalry

              -Dragon Claw
              -Outrage
              -Giga Impact
              -Dual Chop


              Giratina @ Griseous Orb
              Ability: Telepathy

              -Shadow Force
              -Shadow Claw
              -Dragon Claw
              -Draco Meteor


              Salamence @ Dragon Fang
              Ability: Intimidate

              -DragonBreath
              -Dragon Pulse
              -Dragon Claw
              -Fly


              Reshiram @ Flame Plate
              Ability: Turboblaze

              -Blue Flare
              -Fusion Flare
              -Outrage
              -Hyper Voice


              Zekrom @ Zap Plate
              Ability: Teravolt

              -Bolt Strike
              -Outrage
              -Dragon Claw
              -Fusion Bolt
              Welcome to the club buddy. I don't mind you posting that team of yours but what do you mean by 'the one I had in the last club'? Did the club give away teams?
              __________________


              By XVaporeon!

              Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
              All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

                #9    
              Old November 22nd, 2013 (5:41 AM).
              CloysterOyster's Avatar
              CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
              Master of Ice
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2013
                Location: United States
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 848
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post

                Welcome to the club buddy. I don't mind you posting that team of yours but what do you mean by 'the one I had in the last club'? Did the club give away teams?
                Thank you. No, I had posted this same team in the prior Dragon club before it got closed. Just wanted to save it before something else happened.
                  #10    
                Old November 22nd, 2013 (12:41 PM).
                xVaporeon's Avatar
                xVaporeon xVaporeon is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                  Location: UK
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 215
                  1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?: Rayquaza. Gen 3 was the first generation that I played and completed the Pokedex - and I also watch the anime, and watched Destiny Deoxys - one of my favourite Pokemon movies. I loved Rayquaza, and I think it was the Pokemon that made me love dragons!
                  2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?: Rayquaza
                  3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance.
                  4. Your favorite Dragon type move? I really like Dragon Claw.
                  5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon? Probably 3 (imo)
                  6. Would you like Dragon type starters? Yes! And I would start with Dratini.
                  __________________
                  xVaporeon
                  if you've come this far,what choice do you have but to keep going?

                  profile
                  userbar shop
                  credit

                  friend code: 1907-9622-5659
                    #11    
                  Old November 22nd, 2013 (12:52 PM).
                  Ragin Dragon's Avatar
                  Ragin Dragon Ragin Dragon is offline
                  Dragon Master
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                    Location: Neverland
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 93
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post
                    Welcome Synerjee. I agree that dragon types are the strongest. It's only those darn fairies that pop up. But even they are no match for dragon pulse


                    I have yet to hear of a shiny salamence. If you catch one please send me a pic of it :D


                    Yup Brendan, they are badass! I'm sure there a bunch of Rom hacks which have what you desire. Have fun and welcome to the club


                    Welcome to the club buddy. I don't mind you posting that team of yours but what do you mean by 'the one I had in the last club'? Did the club give away teams?
                    Yeah the fairies are so annoying every time the come out they usually one-hit my dragons so i finally got a gengar so i could take them down with sludge bomb, works on the fairy type legend forX as well. Also i try catching a shiny bagon might be hard though
                    __________________
                    Signature by:xVaporeon
                    Pokemon Y FC:4527-8645-4533
                      #12    
                    Old November 22nd, 2013 (9:48 PM).
                    Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
                    Dragon_Trainer_ Dragon_Trainer_ is offline
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Location: In the Darkness....
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 342
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
                      1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?: Rayquaza. Gen 3 was the first generation that I played and completed the Pokedex - and I also watch the anime, and watched Destiny Deoxys - one of my favourite Pokemon movies. I loved Rayquaza, and I think it was the Pokemon that made me love dragons!
                      2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?: Rayquaza
                      3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance.
                      4. Your favorite Dragon type move? I really like Dragon Claw.
                      5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon? Probably 3 (imo)
                      6. Would you like Dragon type starters? Yes! And I would start with Dratini.
                      Welcome XVaporeon. Rayquaza rocks. 'nuff said.
                      Destiny Deoxys was a great movie. I've seen all the movies till Black and White. I lost all interest in Gen V and Gen VI.
                      __________________


                      By XVaporeon!

                      Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
                      All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

                        #13    
                      Old November 23rd, 2013 (12:09 AM).
                      GreyVirgo's Avatar
                      GreyVirgo GreyVirgo is offline
                      •=ØInfinityØ=•
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2013
                        Location: With Miley...... Twerking!
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Serious
                        Posts: 237
                        Username: MaxedoutFreaky

                        Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: LollipopMonster or Freaky

                        Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Garchomp,Salamence and Zekrom.

                        Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon types in my team in Liquid Crystal I have a Typhlosion and a Salamence that already learned Fly.... :D

                        Answer to any one of the current topics: Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?: If the starters would be Dratini,Gible and Bagon like in DR and I'll choose Gible as its really cute and would be really Powerful when it turns to Garchomp oh I love it's design too.

                        Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino.
                        __________________
                        Pair: Saturnus

                        Other Forums Im In:

                        EGC Account: Grey
                        PHO Account: XLR8
                        LV Account: Grey

                        Contact: PM or VM

                        "I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
                          #14    
                        Old November 23rd, 2013 (12:36 PM).
                        icelovebunnies9's Avatar
                        icelovebunnies9 icelovebunnies9 is offline
                        Ghastly Dragon
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2013
                          Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 116
                          Alright! Time to get typing! XD
                          Username: icelovebunnies9
                          Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: Erm...uh...this is difficult...T^T Well...I've always liked Hydreigon, so how about that? XD
                          Reason for Joining Club: To express my love for Dragon-type Pokemon and to chat with you guys! :D
                          Answer to any of the topics: All righty then! I'm just going to answer the first one. Because 1 is my favorite number. XD Anyways, I don't exactly know why I came to love Dragon-type Pokemon. They're just plain epic to me. 'Nuff said.
                          __________________
                          "Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through and cried as many tears as me. Until then back-off, cause you have no idea." -Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail

                          Friend Safari: Fire-Type Ninetales, Pansear, and Charmeleon
                          FC: 4957-3485-2702
                            #15    
                          Old November 23rd, 2013 (1:24 PM).
                          Sheep's Avatar
                          Sheep Sheep is offline
                          • Administrator
                          • Silver Tier
                          • Social Media
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 21,070
                          Username: Cirno
                          Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Hm.. Altaria. <3
                          Reason for joining club: I was awaiting for a dragon type club to open back up again since I'm a big fan, so hooray. I've loved dragon types since the third generation and am hoping I'd be able to contribute a lot to this group.

                          Your favorite Dragon type move?
                          Dragon Claw! It was perfect on my Salamence and Flygon and was part of the reason why I started loving dragons. Super strong and perfect accuracy.
                          __________________

                          . pair family twin mal art lv credit .
                            #16    
                          Old November 29th, 2013 (6:46 AM).
                          Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
                          Dragon_Trainer_ Dragon_Trainer_ is offline
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Location: In the Darkness....
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 342
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by GreyVirgo View Post
                            Username: MaxedoutFreaky

                            Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: LollipopMonster or Freaky

                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Garchomp,Salamence and Zekrom.

                            Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon types in my team in Liquid Crystal I have a Typhlosion and a Salamence that already learned Fly.... :D

                            Answer to any one of the current topics: Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?: If the starters would be Dratini,Gible and Bagon like in DR and I'll choose Gible as its really cute and would be really Powerful when it turns to Garchomp oh I love it's design too.

                            Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino.
                            Hey GreyVirgo. Welcome to the the club buddy! Hope you have fun!
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by icelovebunnies9 View Post
                            Alright! Time to get typing! XD
                            Username: icelovebunnies9
                            Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: Erm...uh...this is difficult...T^T Well...I've always liked Hydreigon, so how about that? XD
                            Reason for Joining Club: To express my love for Dragon-type Pokemon and to chat with you guys! :D
                            Answer to any of the topics: All righty then! I'm just going to answer the first one. Because 1 is my favorite number. XD Anyways, I don't exactly know why I came to love Dragon-type Pokemon. They're just plain epic to me. 'Nuff said.
                            Yes. They are epic! End of story! LOL
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
                            Username: Cirno
                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Hm.. Altaria. <3
                            Reason for joining club: I was awaiting for a dragon type club to open back up again since I'm a big fan, so hooray. I've loved dragon types since the third generation and am hoping I'd be able to contribute a lot to this group.

                            Your favorite Dragon type move?
                            Dragon Claw! It was perfect on my Salamence and Flygon and was part of the reason why I started loving dragons. Super strong and perfect accuracy.
                            Yo Cirno! Been expecting you to show up. Contribute all you want. I'm open to suggestions.
                            __________________


                            By XVaporeon!

                            Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
                            All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

                              #17    
                            Old November 29th, 2013 (7:20 AM).
                            jigglypuffisaduck's Avatar
                            jigglypuffisaduck jigglypuffisaduck is offline
                            [
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2013
                            Nature: Rash
                            Posts: 3,807
                            Username: Bruce Banner
                            Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Da Hulk
                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: My favorite dragon pokemon is Hydreigon, but since he’s already picked I want to be represented with Noivern. I really like Noivern, he’s a cool idea for a pokmeon and he’s looks awesome! My favorite dragon type is probably fire/dragon.

                            Spoiler:

                            Reason for joining club: I want to talk to other dragon fans about pokemon, and to learn more about Dragon pokemon as well. Also I like steak! :D
                            Answer to any one of the current topics:

                            4. Your favorite Dragon type move?

                            Omg, definitely Outrage. Although that move comes at a price, before Gen VI, it helped me sweep weak teams when I had choice band on dragonite or garchomp.
                            __________________
                            ]
                              #18    
                            Old November 29th, 2013 (4:32 PM).
                            Sheep's Avatar
                            Sheep Sheep is offline
                            • Administrator
                            • Silver Tier
                            • Social Media
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2011
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 21,070
                            I plan to contribute as much as I can! In fact, since I have time, I'll answer one of the topics. (=

                            Your favorite Dragon type user?

                            I doubt mine is the popular choice but I adore Drasna. She has a pretty cute design and also seems different than the usual dragon gym leaders/E4 we've gotten before as she's a little more laid-back and not as serious. What does everyone else think of Drasna? She was definitely a breath of fresh air compared to how "imposing" (for lack of better term) the other Kalos E4 were and knowing that alone made my battle against her more enjoyable. I'd like to see more dragon type trainers like her in the future.
                            __________________

                            . pair family twin mal art lv credit .
                              #19    
                            Old November 29th, 2013 (7:42 PM).
                            Aslan's Avatar
                            Aslan Aslan is offline
                            the pretender
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2013
                            Location: Sydney
                            Age: 15
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 2,183
                            Username: Narnia

                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon:


                            My personal favourite would probably be Goomy! I've only been playing X/Y for a week or so but it's already my MVP. Despite the title of being a weak dragon type, its just cruised through the game. Its also helped with patching up some of my team's main weaknesses and generally providing support. To add to that, it has a face that could probably win Derp of the Year five times in a row. Also, Sliggoo is a freaking snail that can shoot Hyper Beams. Nuff said.


                            Reason for joining club:


                            As a kid, dragon types were some of my favourites. I mean wouldn't you want to own a ten foot firebreathing creature over a pathetic caterpillar or rat? I certainly did! Although I've only ever used three dragons in my entire experience of playing Pokemon, I'd be more than happy to contribute to the club.

                            Your first Dragon Pokemon?

                            Altaria back in Platinum! Originally I had only wanted a flying type but I thought the dragon bonus would be pretty cool. After capturing one and training it up, it soon became one of my team's main sweepers. Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, not much could really stand being in its presence. It's been about four years since I've last used it so I'm not sure where it's gone. I'd love to use it again though if I had the chance.

                            I'll answer the other topics later but for now, I'll end it off here. Cool club by the way. :]
                            __________________
                            MISCHIEF MANAGED.
                              #20    
                            Old December 1st, 2013 (11:33 PM). Edited December 16th, 2013 by Avishka.
                            Avishka's Avatar
                            Avishka Avishka is offline
                            ...
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2011
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 2,161
                            Username: Avishka
                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: that's a tough question...I guess I'll go with Noibat
                            Reason for joining club: I like Dragon type Pokemon because they're proud and strong. They do not have any many weaknesses. Most of the dragon types are legendary pokemons. They are PURE AWESOME!

                            What made you love Dragon pokemon?
                            As i said above they are just awesome. All the dragon type look awesome and they can also be cute xD

                            Your first Dragon pokemon....?
                            i think it was charizard.... Charmander was my first starter Pokemon so Charizard is my first dragon type


                            i'll answer the other topics later :3
                            __________________
                            ...
                              #21    
                            Old December 1st, 2013 (11:46 PM).
                            Hikamaru's Avatar
                            Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                            Sacred Hearts Club
                            • Platinum Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: Australia
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 45,344
                            I was surprised I did not join this club, better do so now.

                            Username: Hikari10
                            Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: I'm with Sophie on this one, the Goomy evolution line probably has to be one of my fave Dragon-types lately and I love how adorable this line is, plus they are quite versatile like most Dragons, and Goodra can tank special attacks like nothing.
                            Reason for joining club: Well, Dragon-type Pokemon are strong, versatile and a popular choice for competitive teams. Even though they were knocked down a peg thanks to Fairy-types, they are still chosen for their good stats and movepools.

                            Your first Dragon Pokemon?

                            A cute female Flygon back in my days of Ruby. She was a pretty good attacker and managed to take out quite a few stuff here and there. I may have swapped her out after a while but she'll forever be remembered as the first Dragon-type I ever used in a Pokemon game. Plus, not to mention I love its design too!
                            __________________
                            pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | supporter
                              #22    
                            Old December 2nd, 2013 (12:25 AM).
                            Astraea's Avatar
                            Astraea Astraea is offline
                            The Storm of Friendship
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                              Location: Otago, New Zealand
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 2,116
                              Username - Indiancharizard#
                              Favorite Dragon Type Pokemon - Dragonite.
                              I Joined This Club Because I Love Dragon Pokemon.
                              My Favorite Dragon Type User is Lance of Elite Four.
                              __________________
                                #23    
                              Old December 2nd, 2013 (10:12 AM).
                              Tetra's Avatar
                              Tetra Tetra is offline
                              Fumes Of Fury
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2009
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lax
                              Posts: 1,088
                              Ooh, Dragon-Types! Lovely <3

                              Do you want a nickname? If yes, then your chosen nickname is: N/A

                              Favorite Dragon-Type/Dragon Pokémon: I'm going with Goodra. Oh how lovely it is! :3~

                              Reason for joining the club: Well Goodra is a Dragon-Type, and this club is for Dragon-Type Pokémon. If I adore Goodra, I should definitely join the group! Also mentioning that Dragon-Types are suuper powerful :>

                              Which generation had the best Dragon-Typed Pokémon? Hmm... this is a hard one. I guess I'll go for Generation III. But seriously though, Salamence is supreme. It's stats are like a legendary (hence psuedo), and it's movepool is liek the best ever! :> Gen III also had Rayquaza, but it was kinda a shame there were two Dragon/Flying-Types in this generation. :)
                                #24    
                              Old December 2nd, 2013 (10:33 AM).
                              TeamArticuno's Avatar
                              TeamArticuno TeamArticuno is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2013
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lax
                                Posts: 3
                                Username: TeamArticuno
                                Nick: Evan
                                Fav. Dragon: Flygon
                                Reason for joining: Dragon types are my favorite type of Pokemon


                                1. What made you love Dragon pokemon? They were always the wild card Pokemon. Ever since the first gen games, they've always been the most difficult Pokemon beat because they're only weakness was a Dragon type.
                                2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first Dragon type was Dratini back in the days of yellow.
                                3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Either Lance or Clair
                                4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Rush or Dragon Rage
                                5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Tough one, id have to say the 3rd gen or 4th
                                  #25    
                                Old December 4th, 2013 (3:46 AM). Edited December 4th, 2013 by Dragon_Trainer_.
                                Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
                                Dragon_Trainer_ Dragon_Trainer_ is offline
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Location: In the Darkness....
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 342
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                                  Username: Bruce Banner
                                  Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Da Hulk
                                  Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: My favorite dragon pokemon is Hydreigon, but since he’s already picked I want to be represented with Noivern. I really like Noivern, he’s a cool idea for a pokmeon and he’s looks awesome! My favorite dragon type is probably fire/dragon.

                                  Spoiler:

                                  Reason for joining club: I want to talk to other dragon fans about pokemon, and to learn more about Dragon pokemon as well. Also I like steak! :D
                                  Answer to any one of the current topics:

                                  4. Your favorite Dragon type move?

                                  Omg, definitely Outrage. Although that move comes at a price, before Gen VI, it helped me sweep weak teams when I had choice band on dragonite or garchomp.
                                  Welcome. I find it funny(no offense) that your name is Bruce Banner and you choose your nickname as Da Hulk!! LOL! There is no such rule that if a pokemon has been chosen you cannot choose it again......... It's your choice though

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
                                  Username: Narnia

                                  Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon:


                                  My personal favourite would probably be Goomy! I've only been playing X/Y for a week or so but it's already my MVP. Despite the title of being a weak dragon type, its just cruised through the game. Its also helped with patching up some of my team's main weaknesses and generally providing support. To add to that, it has a face that could probably win Derp of the Year five times in a row. Also, Sliggoo is a freaking snail that can shoot Hyper Beams. Nuff said.


                                  Reason for joining club:


                                  As a kid, dragon types were some of my favourites. I mean wouldn't you want to own a ten foot firebreathing creature over a pathetic caterpillar or rat? I certainly did! Although I've only ever used three dragons in my entire experience of playing Pokemon, I'd be more than happy to contribute to the club.

                                  Your first Dragon Pokemon?

                                  Altaria back in Platinum! Originally I had only wanted a flying type but I thought the dragon bonus would be pretty cool. After capturing one and training it up, it soon became one of my team's main sweepers. Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, not much could really stand being in its presence. It's been about four years since I've last used it so I'm not sure where it's gone. I'd love to use it again though if I had the chance.

                                  I'll answer the other topics later but for now, I'll end it off here. Cool club by the way. :]
                                  Hello Narnia.......... It was a great series........... I have read all the books in the Narnia series....... They are awesome! I'm also quite happy that I'm getting more contributors......
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
                                  Username: Avishka
                                  Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: that's a tough question...I guess I'll go with Noibat
                                  Reason for joining club: I like Dragon type Pokemon because they're proud and strong. They do not have any many weaknesses. Most of the dragon types are legendary pokemons. They are PURE AWESOME!

                                  What made you love Dragon pokemon?
                                  As i said above they are just awesome. All the dragon type look awesome and they can also be cute xD

                                  Your first Dragon pokemon....?
                                  i think it is charizard.... Charmander was me furst starter pokemon so charizard is my first dragon type

                                  i'll answer the other topics later :3
                                  Welcome Avishka......... Enjoy your stay here and have fun!
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
                                  I was surprised I did not join this club, better do so now.

                                  Username: Hikari10
                                  Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: I'm with Sophie on this one, the Goomy evolution line probably has to be one of my fave Dragon-types lately and I love how adorable this line is, plus they are quite versatile like most Dragons, and Goodra can tank special attacks like nothing.
                                  Reason for joining club: Well, Dragon-type Pokemon are strong, versatile and a popular choice for competitive teams. Even though they were knocked down a peg thanks to Fairy-types, they are still chosen for their good stats and movepools.

                                  Your first Dragon Pokemon?

                                  A cute female Flygon back in my days of Ruby. She was a pretty good attacker and managed to take out quite a few stuff here and there. I may have swapped her out after a while but she'll forever be remembered as the first Dragon-type I ever used in a Pokemon game. Plus, not to mention I love its design too!
                                  Well I suppose you did not know about the club since I opened it quietly.......... Very quietly............ But better now than never!
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by IndianCharizard# View Post
                                  Username - Indiancharizard#
                                  Favorite Dragon Type Pokemon - Dragonite.
                                  I Joined This Club Because I Love Dragon Pokemon.
                                  My Favorite Dragon Type User is Lance of Elite Four.
                                  Can I say that I just love your username? :D
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
                                  Ooh, Dragon-Types! Lovely <3

                                  Do you want a nickname? If yes, then your chosen nickname is: N/A

                                  Favorite Dragon-Type/Dragon Pokémon: I'm going with Goodra. Oh how lovely it is! :3~

                                  Reason for joining the club: Well Goodra is a Dragon-Type, and this club is for Dragon-Type Pokémon. If I adore Goodra, I should definitely join the group! Also mentioning that Dragon-Types are suuper powerful :>

                                  Which generation had the best Dragon-Typed Pokémon? Hmm... this is a hard one. I guess I'll go for Generation III. But seriously though, Salamence is supreme. It's stats are like a legendary (hence psuedo), and it's movepool is liek the best ever! :> Gen III also had Rayquaza, but it was kinda a shame there were two Dragon/Flying-Types in this generation.
                                  Welcome N/A! Just kidding........ Welcome Zeratul............ I agree with you that Gen III was the best...........
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TeamArticuno View Post
                                  Username: TeamArticuno
                                  Nick: Evan
                                  Fav. Dragon: Flygon
                                  Reason for joining: Dragon types are my favorite type of Pokemon


                                  1. What made you love Dragon pokemon? They were always the wild card Pokemon. Ever since the first gen games, they've always been the most difficult Pokemon beat because they're only weakness was a Dragon type.
                                  2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first Dragon type was Dratini back in the days of yellow.
                                  3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Either Lance or Clair
                                  4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Rush or Dragon Rage
                                  5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Tough one, id have to say the 3rd gen or 4th
                                  Welcome Evan! I see that you have played Pokemon Yellow. It was my first game too and it was totally awesome! Anyways, have a great time at the club!

                                  Sorry members I'd been a little inactive lately but I had my exams which I'm almost on the verge of flunking! So, I had to give some time there........... But fear not, I shall be back every Thursday!
                                  PS: It's time the group had a topic for discussion so the new topic is:
                                  Have you ever bred two Dragon types together and hatched the egg just out of curiosity?
                                  __________________


                                  By XVaporeon!

                                  Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
                                  All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:59 AM.