• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I am new here but quit experienced at pokemon. I have pokemon Pearl and a silver trainer card. I m most intrested in battling and trading pokemon. I only need event pokemon cause I have all the others(487 pokemon seen and obtained)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Howdy Paris155, and welcome to The PokéCommunity; the coolest forum around these parts ;D

Ah, you're a Pearl player. Well, a lot of people here share your gaming experience and love - and also your game card.
    I don't know what Trainer card I have on my Pearl game -shot'd- XD

So you want to trade and battle, huh? Well, this is the perfect place for it!
    Here at PC we have a Wireless Trading Corner, which is full of trade shops and people who have Pokémon to spare ;D

At the Wireless Battle Stadium, members from all over the world come together to find an opponent. Just have a look around for tournaments or anything else you fancy, it's sure to be there :D

Check out the WTC Rules and WBS Rules, you'll need to know both if you want to do either XD

You should also have a looksies at the FAQ and Community Rules. They're a pretty quick read and'll give you a feel of what PC is all about. But looking at the boards themselves is the best idea ^________^

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy yourself as much as possible!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hello there! If you wanna talk just PM me!!
    Make new friends and often come here to PC okay?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, Franceschi sure did link you to a lot of places.
    (Be sure to visit them all... or Hiidoran will come after you with a stick! xD)

You'll have to excuse my craziness... I tend to be this way after a few hours of school and downing a few cokes. ;D

So, you're looking for some event Pokémon, eh?
    Well, I'm sure you will find what you need here. The members over in the Wireless Trade Corner are pretty darn friendly and might make you one heck of a deal on some of those Pokémon you've been eyeing. :D

Just remember that there currently isn't a way to capture the "God of all Pokémon," Arceus, without using a cheating device.
    (The Pokécommunity frowns on such actions and prohibits the trading of such Pokémon...)

So, if you're looking to completely fill your Pokédex... you may run across some troubles. However, you seem like a decent fellow and I'm sure you will have no troubles abiding by our simple rules!

Well, I fear this is the end of our little chat.
    I do wish you all the luck in the world with your Pokédex completion efforts!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Back