• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, im new here

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2013
    Hello everyone, im xatano :) playing flora sky(emerald hack) & pkmn black 2, currently in black tower hope to defeat benga w/ my team :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Xatano and welcome to PC!
    I hope you are enjoying the hack you are playing. When you are done with it, you should definitely check out the Emulation section and see what other hacks PC has to offer!
    If you want to replay the older games, but they are getting too boring, you can maybe try out a challenge, which are a great way to replay the games in a whole new way!
    So what other interests do you have? What was your very first Pokemon Game?
    Just be yourself and explore the boards as you like, i hope you have fun!
    See you around :D

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    welcome to makai!
    have fun here ;d
    PD: cirno is a baka! dont forget!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey sport, glad you've made it all the way over here. :3

I haven't played pokemon flora sky yet, but, I heard it was really good, so, maybe when I finish Pokemon Light Platinum, I'll try it out! In any case, did you find the Black Tower tough? Well, for me, it wasn't so tough at first, but, it became a little tedious trying to find the doors, and the people who opens the doors. :x But yeah, I've beaten Benga myself! It sure made my pokemon very high on levels! Especially my Flygon who became level 95! So yeah, I wish you luck on defeating Benga. He's not too tough to beat, so, I'm sure you'll do it. :3 If you want to chat more about Pokemon Black 2, you can visit the Fifth Generation Pokemon board, where you can do just that. ^^

Anywho, have fun, eat your green veggies, and if you're in need with some assistance, or want an answer to a question, you can ask in the Quick Questions and Answers thread, or feel free to ask a staff member, or anyone else, like myself, who are willing to help. <3

Years
  • Hey Xatano, welcome to PC okay! Great to meet you!~

Ahh I loved Flora Sky though I never did fully beat the game. It was super fun and probably one of the only hacks that I actually played for a long time. <3 Are there any other hacks you like and do you perhaps have any plans to make your own sometime in the future? I'd love to know!

Black 2 is the best though, and I'm actually in Black Tower right now myself. Benga seems like he's hard to beat.. my team is still in the mid-60s. Don't remember what his team was and I don't want to search it up to find out this time; I'd rather have it come to me so I don't spoil it for myself. Alder was pretty easy though. How long have you been playing B2 and what starter did you pick? n~n Maybe you can stop by our Fifth Generation board if you're interested in dabbling in the discussions about those games. The regulars would accept another member with open arms, I'm sure!

Enjoy your stay and remember to contact a staff member if you need help! We're always around to help out!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2013
    Yeah, Flora sky is one of the best hacks I played! I Already Finished the game 4 months ago and its really good!

Hmmm well in black, I defeated benga yesterday! My hydreigon and kingdra doin great and got my new baby shiny gible from benga!

I have to ask you guys, Is it okay to have a team that all are dragon types? Because I really love dragon pokemons except legendaries haha.

Btw thanks for a warm welcome guys.

Back