• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new (too...)

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
  • Hello everyone!

I've already psoted a few replies and threads, but then I found this. I thought I could post a little something here as well - especially since I found out I was supposed to post here first :nervous:

I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Sweden (you know, meatballs, Volvo cars, Mats Sundin, Peter Forsberg...).
    And I really like the Pok?mon games, I'm like the only one in the whole country, lol.

So, how are you doin'? :D

Edit:
    I would like to have some friends here, since I don't know anyone who thinks Pok?mon is cool...
    It would be nice to have someone to chat with on the forums :classic:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • It's nice to meet you ^_^ well at least you made a welcome thread early lol I didn't make one till end of last year and I been here for three years now lol , Well I hope ya have a Great time here at PC ~

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • latias45 said:
    hi there make shure to fowlow the rules and if you have a proplume pm me.

Actually I've alrady broken a rule, I DP:ed in my first thread... :dead:

And I might sound stupid, but what's a proplume?

MoonLight said:
    It's nice to meet you ^_^ well at least you made a welcome thread early lol I didn't make one till end of last year and I been here for three years now lol , Well I hope ya have a Great time here at PC ~

Hey thanks!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    G-Klav said:
    Actually I've alrady broken a rule, I DP:ed in my first thread... :dead:

And I might sound stupid, but what's a proplume?
    a question not a prlblem

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Hello and welcome to The Pokemon Community. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. Remeber to stay active and post alot. ^^If you have a problem or question then please do pm me. And i will try to help. Once again Welcome

- Lone Eevee

Treecko404

Fire Treecko
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm also kinda new. It's really cool here and if you need a friend or need help, feel free to Private Message me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcoem to PC
    Read the rules and enjoy your stay. PM me to be friends.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hello~! ^_________^ Welcome to PC. My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions feel free to PM meh. ^o^ I hope to see you around~

~Karli

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC! I'm Arctic Wish AKA Eric. I like pokemon too and Sweeden is a very cool place. (Love thier meatballs lol) Well read the rules and have fun. Have a great stay! =)

~Eric

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooh, Sweden? xD Isn't that where Ikea came from too? =3

Anyways, welcome to PC. =D I'm Miyu-chan, but feel free to call me Miyu. n__n If you have anything, feel free to PM me. ;D

Have fun, and I assure you that you'll meet alot of Pokemon lovers. n__n

Pretty Pony~ <3

Years
  • Hi!

hey there! man, it's so nice to welcome new trainers! mabuhay (welcome to the community)! im also a beginning trainer. pm me anytime if you wanna be my friend. enjoy your stay! keep it cool, ayt?! ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to Pokecommunity.Post a lot,follow the rules and have fun.

Back