• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Electric Shock

Manectric Trainer!
    Years
    Hiya!^^

I just joined today, and I figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Snowfire's little sis, and she referred me here!
    My favorite pokemon are Manectric and Milotic^^ I live in Florida, where it's always very hot. I hate it -_-

I always speak in complete sentences, and I overuse smileys^^;

I've already read the rules, but I don't know where the FAQs are. Somebody help me?^^;

I hope I enjoy here!

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Hey and welcome! I love milotic and also over use smileys.
    So hope you like your stay and PC and meet lots of friends

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome Shock!

I probably don't need to tell you what to do, since I've already told you at home :P And you're my sister, so...

Anyway, have fun!

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
    HAI there!!!! Well Milotic happens to be one of the 493 pokemons I like, and I overuse smileys too!!=D Welcome to PC, ask me anytime if you need help with anything...=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

I think I made my point!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi Electric Shock I'm Anakin the guardian of Altomare nice to meet you. If you want to be friends just PM me and I'll be happy to be friends with you.

P.S-I like your user name by the way.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well hello there, little sister of Snowfire!
    Welcome to the community that is definitely Pokémon orientated.

Gosh, I wish I lived in Florida right about now. It's that time of year where Indiana starts getting a bit chilly and I don't much care for it at all, my dear young lady! The changing in color of the foilage is spectacular, but I would trade that for some warm sunshine. xD

Let me thank you in advanced for speaking in complete sentences and appreciating grammar. I can't tell you how vexed I become when I must force myself to translate between Noobish to English.
    "hI i r teh 1337 mstr.............. wlcome mi nao."
    No.
    Luckily we haven't received one of those in a while, I'm praying that "1337" speach is a dieing fad. xD
    (If you speak to where I can understand you, you're alright in my book. ;D)

I've already read the rules, but I don't know where the FAQs are. Somebody help me?^^;
    You may find those here if you have not done so already, Electric Shock.

I hope you have a great time!

Years
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry about overusing smilies. It seems like the end of every paragraph of mine has a smilie on it. XD; <--- SEE??
    The only time I don't use smilies in my post is when I'm super serious. Or maybe if I don't want them. But usually the former. XD

Since you have the rules covered, just have fun! I'm sure you will. And now you'll have one more think to talk to your sister about! 8D ...maybe.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Electric Shock!

It's always nice to see real life family members join up! You and your sister have good taste in pokemon forums =D

I also overuse smileys, but I am not alone! You will see many other smiley over-users around here (see above post =P)

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll see you around!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I live in Florida, where it's always very hot. I hate it -_-
    Ah c'mon. XD Soak in the sun, Shock. You'd be surprised how many Floridians PC has. o_o; I frankly love living in Florida. :D

Overuse smilies? Right on. XD I do as well. It's cool you have a family member to relate to around her, always helps the "learning curve".

Enjoy PC, Electric Shock. :D!

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
    Hi!

i hope u have a wonderfull day! welcome 2 pc! im one of snowfire's friends!
    It's cool u have a sis that goes on!

Back