• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to all

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Just saying hey. Already posted a few posts in the friend code section trying find help with the friend safari.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nice to meet ya, GuitarGirl! I'm pretty sure you will find lots of help with your friend safari. Are you trying to complete your dexes in your game? Or are you simply looking for friends to add in your 3DS? If you want, try visiting the Trade Corner! It's the perfect place if you are looking for Pokemon to fill up your pages in your dex, or to collect. We have many shops open for you to check out, or you can create your own.

As PC is a wonderful place to meet friends, you're going to love it here! I really hope you do have fun. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you wanna talk. I love meeting new peeps like you. <3 See ya!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Hey! Im looking to complete my pokedex! Im in need of someone that has a friend safari with Ditto in it. I will check the trade corner out then Thanks for the reply.

Years
    Hi hi GuitarGirl, welcome to PC! Glad you've already found the friend code topic; it's a good start to specific safari Pokemon hunting. The list was recently reset so there isn't anyone listed with a Ditto but you can check the previous safari list to find people who had Dittos and signed up for the old list (assuming you haven't already). Good luck! Wish I could help you out but I'm sitting around here with my lame ground-type safari, haha. xD;;

You'll find everything you need here as far as trading and safaris go so be sure to stick around. We recommend posting and getting involved so you have the best experience! Be sure to read the rules first, though, to ensure you don't make any mistakes. Once you've done that you'll be good to go.. and never be afraid to ask staff members with blue, orange, or red names for help or chat with someone if you're lost. We're eager to help and talk about pretty much anything, especially Pokemon.

Have a blast! Hoping you stick around here for a while. It's worth it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, welcome! Ah yes, Ditto safari's aren't really all that common, in which, I'm trying to search for one too, haha..

Maybe try poking around the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread? People posts their friend safari's occasionally there, and someday, maybe there will be one who will provide a Ditto safari, so, again, maybe check it out, and I do believe that there will be one that will have one someday! Mmm, but anywho, good luck on your searching, and I hope you'll have a fantastic stay here on PC! And have a great night. :3

Back