• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, what's your name?

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Lulz @ title. Anyways, what's your first name? And do you like it? If not, what would you rather your name be?

Well, my name is Christina. I know, shocking isn't it? I guess I'm okay with my name but it's sort of common... :| Ah well.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Alyssa but certain super cool people call me Lyssy or Lis.
    My name's ok, but only when it's pronounced correctly. No Alisha, Alissia, Evelen, Alison, or Mellisa thank you.

I wanna be Melanie ;___;!!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I used to be that dude who was afraid of posting up his name on the internet before, but whatever. Most people here already know what it is anyways xD

Michael.

Born "Miguel," but I'd rather not have to go by that. I like my name, despite the fact that I'm just one of the 934847593 others named "Michael."

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I like my name, despite the fact that I'm just one of the 934847593 others named "Michael."
    *whistles*

Yeah, I'm Michael too. More commonly referred to as Mike though. :] It's ordinary, and everyone says the name doesn't suit me very well. I don't know if I like it or not.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My name is Malyka, pronounced as Mah-Lee-Kar. :3

And apparently in Arabic, it means "Queen" ;D My name was given to me by good friends of my parents, who were asian muslims.

And for the record, I absolutely love my name. <3

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    My names Charles, or Charlie. I don't care really, mum jokes I was named after a brand of bubble gum O.o (Big Charlie bubble gum), but I don't know why it's my name :S

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Malin. It's been miss-pronounced so much that I don't even bother correcting people when they get it wrong anymore. Its pronounced Ma-lin not May-lin.

I'm pretty indifferent about it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    My name is Dara. Ugh. It's pronounced in correctly so often, I'm used to correcting people. It's not Daa-ra, but Dare-Uh. Like Sara.

It means Wisdom in Hebrew.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Erica here. It means "ever-powerful, ever-ruler". Best name ever. ♥

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well everyone knows my name. I'm Gerri, I'm quite alright with it seeing as it's one of the most uncommon ways to spell Jerry (though for the record Jerry is just how it's pronounced, I like the spelling Gerri)

Back