• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, what's your name?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    LOL. Im probably the only person with this name:
    Dimitri. Seriously though that was to be guesses as my previous nickname includes mitch. Well to me it makes sence how i got mitch out of dimitri but yeah no one would acually know.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My first name is Jessica. I don't mind it, it's just really common. :x As a nickname, I'll only go by Jess.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My name is Angela. Its ok but I really, really hate how common it is. I once had a science class with 6 Angelas in it -_-;

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    My name is Varpu. It's a finnish name, and quite uncommon in Finland, too. I still haven't met a foreigner who could pronounce it properly. XD I really like it, since it's a nature-based name and I love anything nature-related. ^^ The same word is used of certain kinds of plants, like blueberry and lingonberry. The closest english word I could find was 'a subshrub'. :P It's also really close to a finnish word for a sparrow, 'varpunen'. That's why I've always liked sparrows~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My name's Greg....nothing special, but still not incredibly common. I used to hate it, but I like it better now. Not sure if it has some cool meaning in another language, but meh...it's a name =P

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    My first name is Ty. Nice and short. Sometimes though I wish it was longer. Everybody always says to me "Is Ty Short for Tyler?" And I'm like "No" it kind of gets annoying after a while

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My name is Jeffrey, but only my parents still call me that, everyone else just calls me Jeff. Jeffrey got shortened to Jeff when I started using my real name (versus fake ones before XD) on the internet, when I was... I don't know, probably between 11 and 12. I tried going by Jeffrey at first, but hardly anybody could spell it right >.< I got 'Jeffery' sooo much, as well as other bizarre variations. Somewhere through the passage of time it got shortened to Jeff (Jeffu and Jeffy being common variations), which at first annoyed the hell out of me x_x But now I prefer Jeff to Jeffrey so hard, it's clearly the superior name <3

tl;dr Hi I'm Jeff :D

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Emily. I used to absolutely hate my name, so I'd go by Emma. But I played Tales of Symphonia DOtNW, and the main Character's name is Emil. and I <333333 Emil. So I like my name now. XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    My name.. eh.. Joseph. If you would like, call me anything I do not care.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Christophe. Hurrah for elongated French names.

But I mostly go by Chris, becaus thats less pompousy.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My name is Karl. I like the name since no one else I know has the same name.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    My name is Brian I dont know how common or not it is but unlike Beach Boy people dont confuse my name with Ryan like they confuse his name with mine they just mix the lettering up like Bryan instead of Brian.As for me wanting another name not really im fine with the name of was given.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    My name is Rikkilyn. I have really never met anyone else by that name. I would much rather my name be Skye, Adrian, or Astia. Don't know why, my name makes me uncomfortable. No calls me Rikkilyn though, they say "Rikki" instead, but I still don't like it much.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Same as PC username.
    It holds good meaning when written in kanji, though it's quite common for people born in the late 80's.

Back