• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC.

You can hind lots of Hacks in the Hack Showcase sub-forum that is in the Emulation forum, for more hacks, you could always checkout the Scrapbox sub-forum in the Emulation Forum.

Anyhow, make sure to read the Rules, and make a lot of new friends here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't worry about making friends, Hackergkenzz.
    Just start posting around and I'm sure a few people will send you friend requests within the hour. If not, just go ahead and send some friend requests their way.
    (Don't be offended it someone doesn't accept, though. Some people won't accept friend requests if they don't feel like they know you.)

Welcome to the forums.
    I see you have found a way to support your favorite hacking projects; kudos to you.

If you have any other small questions, just consult the handy Frequently Asked Questions thread.
    Basically, it's a helpful little resource full questions and answers to some of the more common questions that arise here at PC.

I'm sure you will be posting like a maniac and making friends like crazy in no time.
    Take care~

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! i hope you enjoy your time here. Always remeber to read the rules before posting a new thread. Make new friends around the PC. There is NO limit of being friendly.

Sincerly~ NinetalesSakura

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • You can help us, we could always use new members, we're Pokemon Dragon Flames (Look for Pokemon Dragon Elements on the Hacks Showcase.

Back