• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Nice hack you have here mastermew. i love the screens and the whole remake concept. Superb job!
    Red, it's not that hard to change a pokemon's color from normal to shiny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Hey MasterMew, ur back. Great pics. Are you going to have jhoto and Kanto??? I don't know if sapphire can hold them.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Mau Reese, what I meant was for the pokemon to be actually shiny. Not just a different color.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This is really offtopic as to many of ther post I've seen form you but what I meant by my post was that. There are two colros, normal and shiny. You can make the pokemon shiny with just changing the pokemon type. It's nothing complicated. Anyways don't be getting threads offtopic, as we have seen from your posts.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Wow nice screens master mew! I have one question though: How do you actually plan to link the maps together and/or make new maps? Ive tried to do that before and all of the connections didnt work...

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Even though there are some things wrong with the maps, they're still the best I've seen. I can't wait to see more, and I can't wait for the finished hack.

deefunx

Ho-Noez
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    i dunno if this has already been said as i skipped a few pages ^_^ but will the sevii like islands be the orange islands because that would be cool

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    ssjman, it is against the rules to ask for a beta. Please don't! Anyway, Mastermew, as always, great job!

AcCiDeNT

Years
    I've been reading this, and I saw someone say they wanted Day/Night effects, it's impossible o.O Nintendo would have to code it into the game. These games are made by C++ So think about how it would be to make a Day/Night effect with a hex editor o.O Nice ecruteak though you're the master of the tiles.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
    A Night and Day system is not impossible, I have heard a couple of people mentioning that they have it working. I would post a link, but that would be considered advertising...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back