• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Anyway you will put Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold (oh man so many names) for boy trainer right? Why don't you use Marina/Dani/Kris/Christan (again many names) for girl trainer?
    Yes, I will use Hiro as the boy trainer, and Marina as the girl trainer.

KARR said:
    Oh, it's Goldenrod, not Golden Rold.
    I know it, I made a typo... Fixed.

Keat9113 said:
    Wowow, this hack is very cool, when you publish the beta??
    I'm not sure, but I think than I will publish a demo in February. I have a lot of things to change.

KARR said:
    Any idea of how far you are through the game?
    I've created only 5 cities and 3 routes thus far.

Newten5 said:
    BTW, how are you gonna put Kanto in it???
    .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    How did you get Kanto and the Sevii Islands into the game?
    I will create new maps.

espa_roba11 said:
    please post more screenines of this brilliant Idea
    I will post more pictures when I create more cities (sorry for my bad english).

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    "I will create new maps"

Yes, I no that, what I want to know is HOW your gonna create the new maps....what program or tool you gonna use? Or are you gonna use a hex-editor? I really want to know!!!

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!

Years
    Hmm, MasterMew why don't you use the map I give you? Anyway I'll start making some trainers from GSC with RSE graphics, I'll try my best!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah, that would be interesting to find out....back to topic: How u gonna make the magnet train work? XD

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Man! Master Mew, this is looking very good! I look forward to the beta. By the way, are you planning to reopen the Safari Zone for the Hoenn pokemon? Sorry if this seems like a long ways away, but it'd be a good idea...

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    for the magnet train to work, it would be very easy if u just turned it into a warp, and warp to where ever i guess

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah but, I would want to see the magnet train goin across the screen.....that would be really cool!

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    hey master mew did you made the first town of the hack where you start,the new bark town???if yes can you put it in here to see it?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey, those screens look awsome. I am glad someone is finally doing a remake of gold and silver with ruby and sapphire. It looks really good so far and I cant wait to see the next set of screens.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Some new pictures:
    Mahogany Town:
    Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

National Park:

Newten5 said:
    "I will create new maps"

Yes, I no that, what I want to know is HOW your gonna create the new maps....what program or tool you gonna use? Or are you gonna use a hex-editor? I really want to know!!!

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!
    I will create them with a hex editor. I think than doesn't exists a tool for add new maps to the game.

~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Hmm, MasterMew why don't you use the map I give you?
    As I said, I don't want to use material of other projects for this hack. I will create by myself a Johto map.

.::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    What other language/s do you speak?
    Spanish

Newten5 said:
    Yeah, that would be interesting to find out....back to topic: How u gonna make the magnet train work? XD
    I'm not sure yet. But it can be done with the engineering of the cable car.

GymLeaderLance99 said:
    By the way, are you planning to reopen the Safari Zone for the Hoenn pokemon? Sorry if this seems like a long ways away, but it'd be a good idea...
    No, the Hoenn Pok?mons will be in the islands and in new places of Johto and Kanto.

D@rk Ho-oH said:
    hey master mew did you made the first town of the hack where you start,the new bark town???if yes can you put it in here to see it?
    Yes, but it isn't finished because I haven't edited the tiles of this town yet.

Last edited:

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Remember FRLG maps are bigger than RBYGSC maps... Can you do some research on the old RBY maps and compare with FRLG version? GSC and Johto should have be done the same way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back