• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [October 2004] // Pokemon Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

xantor

...:::...
Years
  • can't wait, brown was awesome so I can't wait to see what this is like. I'm be waiting. Its 11:00 pm where I live I need some sleep before school, darn it. I'll probably have to wait till tomorrow.

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • https://www.coolbm.com/pokemonbronze/

Download it from that site. Patch it to an english crystal rom.

KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS BETA, THERE WILL BE BUGS AND PEOPLE SAYING INCORRECT STUFF, THSI IS JUST A SAMPLE OF HOW THE GAME WILL BE LIKE IN THE FINAL VERSION! SO SAVE OFTEN!

Ill make a more "fixed" version later, probably tommorow im just so tired, time for bed bye and thanks for playing!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Thanks!

All comments and suggestions are welcome. And dont bug me about text bugs or anything caues im aware of them. I appreciate all comments.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    ive been trying the last 2 hours to get onto ur site, but everytime i either get a "could not locate remote server" (opera browser), or "page cannot be displayed" (internet explorer).

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • Awsome Beta!

That's cos Coolboyman's site is too popular ;). Anyways, I downloaded the patch and I have to say that this is one awsome beta! Good job Coolboyman!
    Um...just 2 questions:

1.)Why aren't you allowed to go into any of the houses(except your own) in Seashore City?

2.)After you meet your rival, do you go on or do you go back to the lab?

Oh yea, also, after your 1st encounter with rayquazza, when you go back into the cave, the screen freezes and goes to the screen that shows up when you're trying to play with a GB Emulator(which, of course, i'm not using).

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • CBM I'm sorry to say this!But I just found out too many wrong stuff in the!!You've not changed anything except some maps and tilesets!!!You should change more things and be confident for a beta!!
    P.S Jake Nice Andy banner

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Sorry buddy!!just tellin something I felt!!I have a good IPS patcher and a even better Crystal ROM!XD!
    Anyway I would be nice if we had some good new trainer sprites!!!Cause methink same old Prof.Tim(Oak)is borin
    Sorry If i offended you!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    CBM I'm sorry to say this!But I just found out too many wrong stuff in the!!You've not changed anything except some maps and tilesets!!!You should change more things and be confident for a beta!!
    P.S Jake Nice Andy banner
    just...

This is EXACTICALLY how brown was released in beta last year. And ive changed much more than maps and tilesets, oh so much more...

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • dude

hey theres no option or link to download bronze either that or the servers messed up can u pm the rom to me or email it to me thanx

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • CBM i do understand that!!And when I played Bronze 2nd i understood that perfectly!
    Anyway will this game have new trainer sprites!!
    Sorry I didnt mean any offence!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Very nice. But Rijon Adventures looks better. (Is a sucker for cool effects and stuff, like in RuSa.) :P

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    newbie?

unzip the file and patch it to a pokemon crystal rom using an ips patching tool (google it if you ain't got one). play the game. enjoy it.

Tom_GameMaster

Battle me
    Years
  • goldenslider said:
    newbie?

unzip the file and patch it to a pokemon crystal rom using an ips patching tool (google it if you ain't got one). play the game. enjoy it.

:P Yeah sorry, I'm a newbie.
    Sorry for the trouble, I didn't read everything... :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back