• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
No problem, KJY2J. Just keep me posted on what goes wrong. Anyway, Wy_Wynaut, do you have a non-hotmail email address?

EDIT- Since I'm bored, here's some screenshots to "wet your whistle"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
Sory for double posting but I can't get the screens to work, but I can tell you were the bugs are, sofar I found 1 wen you come down from your room your the mom is still siting down on chair she asks you what day it is and if you know how to use the cell phone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
This isn't a bug but someting you should change ion route 32 I needed to you the walkthrough walls code to get by, I also needed it to get to the 2nd gym leader.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Are you using VBA? If so, you need to remember where you saved the game on your hard drive. Then go to File/Open ROM, and look for it. Anyway, I'm thinking of starting a hacking group, but I need name ideas.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
How about: the X Hackers! and I could think up plots, and supply roms.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Yeah, It will be a honor! oh and the beta, I have not gotten that far yet, (I've been playing the 386 Sapphire patch) but no probs so far!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
yeh i tryed that it didn't work i think its my pc it wont run any porgrams that i download

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
You did use VisualBoyAdvance, right? Anyway, I'm still waiting for the beta testers to finish testing the game up to the Ash battle at least, so that, if all goes well, I can release the beta. Then, we'll work more on the next beta. BTW, "we" means the members of the X Hackers. If you'd like to join, go to the forum in my signature, or post in the thread "Openings for The X Hackers".

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Not posted on this thread for ages how are you coming along with your hack there hope you are doing great and looking at the thread you don't need luck you can make any good hack any day.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Thanks for the compliment, Philbro. And the hack is coming along nicely. I'm still waiting for the beta testers to finish up, and then I'll release a beta. BTW, DarkLink and I made a hack team called the X Hackers. If you'd like to join, either go to the forum in my sig or post in "Openings for the X Hackers".

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
GLL, I finished The first region on your hack! I'm going to the second!

Back