• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay, Firemaker. However, two things: 1- Your Magnemite knows Iron Defense, which is a R/S move so you'll have to replace it, and 2- Lt. Surge has 5 pokemon so if you want to add pokemon, go ahead, and if you're staying the same, post a reply saying so. And DarkAvengerCobra, Philbro is right- five trainers plus yourself as the GL are in this gym, so you'll have to make teams for them, as Philbro said. And unless there's a tool to change the badges, it'll have to stay the same. Also, does anyone have a text editor and wild pokemon modifier for Pokemon Crystal?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
I'd take Brock's Blace, my name would be Trevor, my gym would youse pokemon that you find in the moutains and Caves. Also if you can change it my TM is Earthquake
My pokemon would be:
Nidoking: Earhtquake, Focus Energy, Horn Drill, Return
Nidoqueen: Body SLam, Growl, Mega Punch, Return
Onix: Rock Slide, Screech, Iron Tail, Dig
Rhydon: Earthquake, Strength, Screech, Dynamic Punch
Crobat: Fly, Swager, Wing Attack, Giga Drain
Pupitar: Rock Slide, Swager, Hiden Power, Dig

Underling
Hicker Jack
Pokemon:
Machamp: Dynamic Punch, Focus Energy, Cross Chop, Thunder Punch
Ursaring: Slash, Rest, Snore, Return
Clefable: Metrenome, Hyper Beam, Flash, Thunder

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
oh the map has it for you the wild area go to the end option and it hzs it for you its quite handy you know. anyways if you need help with the how many trainers there are just ask. If you want people i can make your trainers if you want. It will be pips. Oh plus i can enable you to have 4 moves aswell if you want them.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Sorry, BlitzBallChamp. Bruno, the third EF has been replaced so you'll have to choose to be Koga, the second EF. Or you could be a Gym Leader.

Here's a gym list and EF list to help you choose(for everyone)

Violet Gym-None
Azalea Gym#2-None
Goldenrod Gym#3-PIKA2
Ecruteak Gym#4- TreeckoFan12
Cianwood Gym#5- None
Olivine Gym#6- None
Mahogany Gym#7- DarkAvengerCobra
Blackthorn Gym#8- Latias10
Elite Four Will- Dver
Elite Four Koga- None
Elite Four Bruno- Philbro
Elite Four Karen- Jason
Champion Lance- Me
Viridian Gym- None
Pewter Gym- KJY2J
Cerulean Gym- Jennifer
Vermilion Gym- Firemaker
Celadon Gym- None
Fushcia Gym- None
Saffron Gym- None
Cinnabar Gym- None
Ash- None

I'll need the positions filled so if you want to join, post here.

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Have you got this info on a rom yet if not i will put all the trainer data on one and apsss it you over.

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
Years
Can I be Ecruteak leader.
Name: Alex
Pokemon:
Ivysaur Lv 28
Bayleef Lv 28
Vileplume LV 29
Victreebel Lv 29

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
With the trainer editor, I'm working on getting the info of the trainers on the rom. And TreeckoFan12, Philbro is right- there are four sages as your underlings so you'll have to post their pokemon.

Latias10

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I edited my last post. Should I have one more pokmon? Mabey a Level 45 pokemon? I don't know. Tell me if I should have one more pokemon and how many trianers I have. I will fill out trainers. And how many pokemon should each trainer have? Wow alot of questions. I am the Blackhorn gym leader.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Lovly i got a few mroe tolos to add to my site now yay. There is a stat editor and a starter editor hoqw good is that.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay... Anyway, Latias10, 1- since Clair has four pokemon, you can have another poke on your team, and 2- you have 5 underlings. The order of the amount of pokes they have is- 3, 2, 1, 1, 2.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ok good thats that done i hope this hack can release a trainer beta anyways. Its good to release them kind of thigns.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
well you can't really change him joe i am sorry we can't do that unless we get a text editor adn do it but they never realesed one for crystal. Anyways why not be a gym elader instead.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
There are no wires you need a rom and some tools that all find a crystal rom to use tools

Back