• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Latias10

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
My new pokemon: Dragonair Lv 45 Ice Beam TM, Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Iron Tail TM

My Trainers

Trainer 1:
Dratini Lv 38 Agility, Twister, Slam, Thunder Wave
Charmeleon Lv 36 Smokescrean, Flamethrower, Rage, Scary Face
Seadra Lv 38 Smokescrean, Ice Beam TM, Water Gun, Twister

Trainer 2:
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Smokescrean, Scary Face
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Iron Tail, Rage

Trainer 3:
Gyarados Lv 40 Hydro Pump, Trash, Dragon Rage, Leer

Trainer 4:
Kingdra Lv 38 Surf, Leer, Smokescren, Hindden Power Electric TM

Trainer 5:
Gyarados Lv 37 Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Icebeam TM, Earthquake TM
Charzard Lv 36 Steel Wing TM, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Hidden Power Dragon TM

Some of these move sets are dull. There is not many Dragon Pokemon out there.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ok listen no visuel boy advanc is a rar file you got the wrong one go back and get the write one.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
I just wanted to add one more thing, you are so awesome. Do you see my sig? Do you see were it says "Lightning is extreamly Cool"? Can I add "Philbro is extreamly Cool", because it is true. Every thing works! This is so awesome. Oh, I had one more question, can you play almost any game for gameboy advance, on that gameboy/pc?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Latias10 said:
My new pokemon: Dragonair Lv 45 Ice Beam TM, Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Iron Tail TM

My Trainers

Trainer 1:
Dratini Lv 38 Agility, Twister, Slam, Thunder Wave
Charmeleon Lv 36 Smokescrean, Flamethrower, Rage, Scary Face
Seadra Lv 38 Smokescrean, Ice Beam TM, Water Gun, Twister

Trainer 2:
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Smokescrean, Scary Face
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Iron Tail, Rage

Trainer 3:
Gyarados Lv 40 Hydro Pump, Trash, Dragon Rage, Leer

Trainer 4:
Kingdra Lv 38 Surf, Leer, Smokescren, Hindden Power Electric TM

Trainer 5:
Gyarados Lv 37 Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Icebeam TM, Earthquake TM
Charzard Lv 36 Steel Wing TM, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Hidden Power Dragon TM

Some of these move sets are dull. There is not many Dragon Pokemon out there.

Unfortunately, the trainer editor I have won't let me change the moves of the underlings' pokemon so if anyone has one that can and a Crystal text editor, post here.

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
sure you can add philbro is extremly cool if you want i do not mind and that is true Laitous i know its a bomber i am trying to get a updated version. It will autom atiicly do the moves for it for you. Please post for your gym requests to be taken.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
All right then. Also, has a text editor been released for Crystal version? If so, please let me know where to find it along with an FAQ for it. I still have many positions for the gym leaders so if you want to join, let me know.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
cool no i do not think they hacve ask in teh rom relation thing and see if it has.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2004
USE HEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! o.o YOU PEOPLE WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU AND DONT WANT TO DO ANY WORK!!!! O.o

hehe... so yeah, look into Transhexlation and a Table File for Crystal...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
js13, be nice. People have to start somewhere. But yes, use a hex editor, it's a little easier. Also Crystal's table file is exactly the same as Gold/Silver/Red/Blue. Anyway, if you need a little help, feel free to AIM me, I'm glad to help. ^_^

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
Where can I find a hex editor, and js13 don't start talking to ME, about getting the "link" "handed" to me! That is basically what this whole site is for!!!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
I'm to lazy, but since you said so, then I'll look. Just know that if any one else had said it, I wouldn't, because you, and lightning have been the biggest help to me, and have naver steered me wrong.

EDIT:
I foun this site, maybe you should take a look. http://www.zophar.net/utilities/hexutil.html Oh and this is for anyone looking for a hex editor.

EDIT2:
Which one should I use?

Last edited:
Back