• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikari's English Name Revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
Years
  • Hmm.. I like Hikari's name, i never see that name before but i like it... And Paul is just like..: ARGH!!! >_>
    And i don't wish to hear them on Danish..! WARGH!! *die* x_X

- Nicku

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Dawn sounds alright and finally a female with a name that dosent begin with M.

Paul however, shinji to me seems more like a Richard or Barry

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like her name. It has a nice ring to it. At least they went by how her name is in Japanese and the meaning and then thought about Dawn. Great Thinking.

Paul...hm...that will take time to get used to, but it isn't bad.

And the Dub Titles for the first few episodes are pretty cool. I can't wait.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm getting more use to the whole 'Dawn' thing... but 'Paul' is something I doubt I'll ever get use to.

Both Shuu and Shinji are 'rivals' in the series, and whats amusing to me is that I have two close friends named 'Drew' and 'Paul' (now all I need is a Gary.)... so whenever I watch DP I'll probably think of my friend. >>; That should make it interesting..

And yes, 3 more days! x3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • i should have guess that hikari's english name was dawn
    I expect it to be Lyca or Rica or hika or riha? anyway dawns name seems to fit very well if you get used to it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back