• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hilarious but painful moments

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    no thank GOD there wasnt i wouldve ripped off all my hair lmao

whats funny is i didnt break my arm in a cool way i fell off the friggin monkey bars like instead of skate boarding or somethin like that

XD...

Rip your hair? LOL! That would be ridiculous. ^^ <-

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    For some odd reason I find this funny..

So about a year ago me and my family went to my cousins house. Now they have this dog that attacks anyone it hasn't seen since it blind in one eye (which means attacks those it hasn't seen before it went blind). So me and one of my cousins had gone out skating/scootering one morning, and when we came back in, the dog was standing there (well my uncle was guiding it into the garage since that's where it stays) and he didn't actually have a hold of it, so it attacked. I screamed and woke everyone up.

The funny part is when I look back now, I feel IO didn't have the need to scream and my sister actually teases me about it saying "I screamed so loud I woke her up."

It was at least funny to me now I think of it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    OK this one is funny.

Halloween a few years ago, me and my best friends, Brooke and Andrew, were trick-or-treating. So we like to dress in this full bloody costumes. so we knock on our door, and there was a little kid. He opened the door and screamed. I was like, "HOLY SH!T!" Then he jumped on us and yelled, "BAD PEOPLE ARE HERE!" So his dad came out with a baseball bat, he noticed we were innocent(Thank God) and gave us candy... lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Oh ok then. Well that's good for you! ^^

~
    ~

-I was about to ask an autographe... jkjkjk-

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Too many to name...

-I was climbing onto my garage roof, where my friends were, and the gutter below me broke. I landed on the fence, bounced off on the fence pole, and landed on my feet. My friends claim that I walked into the house, holding my leg, calmly saying "ow ow ow". That running gag stuck for awhile. But yeah where I hit was the upper leg. I was two inches away from singing high soprano, if you get whet I mean. there was a bruise on my leg the size of a large grapefruit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Too many to name...

-I was climbing onto my garage roof, where my friends were, and the gutter below me broke. I landed on the fence, bounced off on the fence pole, and landed on my feet. My friends claim that I walked into the house, holding my leg, calmly saying "ow ow ow". That running gag stuck for awhile. But yeah where I hit was the upper leg. I was two inches away from singing high soprano, if you get whet I mean. there was a bruise on my leg the size of a large grapefruit.

Oh my god! Was there blood!? ^o^

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    (you gonna ask that every time?)

So many...

One time when I was about 2 years younger (8) I was standing on the sink/cabniets like I always do. Well, I slipped on some water and landed really hard on my butt on the sink. The pain lasted until two days later...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    On the last day of school me and my friends were throwing things at each other, my friend threw a big bit of rubber at me, of course I tried to catch it. But there was a gas tap on the table next to me and as I jumped up to get the rubber, I landed and thumped my elbow on the gas tap really hard. I started laughing at first but then it really started to hurt and I was swearing at the pain, oblivious to my tutor who was standing right behind me. XD

I love halloween things, I was wearing the 'scream' mask, about 2 years ago and I was out with a few of my friends. I knocked on one of the doors and some kid opened it, he looked at me for a few seconds before crying and started hitting me! XDD That was until his mum came out and pulled him away, I ended up with a nose bleed. XD

I had a rollerblading incident sometime last year, I was trying to teach one of my friends how to rollerblade, I demonstrated down my road and I went really fast, to my right a car came out of the drive and I tried to stop so I didn't go into the car. I ended up falling over and grazed up one of my legs and it started bleeding a lot. I was laughing a lot while I was limping back to my house with my roller blades still on. XD

One more, I was cutting onions, because I hated it when my eyes watered I put on 3 pairs of sunglasses (this was when I was 11 XD) to stop them from watering. I was talking to my dad at one point and I slipped, the knife went into my thumb and was quite deep. I didn't feel it at first but there was a load of blood and it took forever to stop the bleeding. XD I was in between shouting and laughing while I tried to stop the bleeding. I've never cut onions since. *Still has a scar*

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    Ehe...
    I was in Gym Class playing Dodge ball, a lot of people were already on the bench, anyway, I started walking backwards and tripped over my shoe lace [Spelled right?], anyway, I tried not to fall running backwards until I hit the wall and fell after all...
    man, I was ashamed for a second there... <-- Kind of funny no?

Waaaaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'll just post the most recent, because I'm possibly the klutsiest person ever, and I'd over post if I posted all these times.

I was swimming underwater without goggles, and it was dark out. It's hard to see because there's a lot of chlorine, so I accidently swam headfirst into a wall... then into a person I didn't know. ;_; Awwwuuuu.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ROFLMAO

What did this person say?

I can't help laffing. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back