• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hilarious but painful moments

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Oh yeah, another fence incident...

I was running towards a metal fence at my school when playing tag or something. and I ran to the fence, hand outstretched. One of the metal links of the fence was sticking out and it went into the palm of my hand.

It didn't really hurt but it did bleed a bit.

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    Well, my one friend always remembers the time I was at her house and I was on the swing. All of a sudden, I lost my balance and just fell backwards, but I grabbed onto the ropes, so I was just dangling :|
    My friend was just there like in stitches going "I can just see your bum waving about!" I couldn't help but laugh too, I must have looked very funny.

Then there was the time I was sat with my brother on the sofa, and I had the laptop in my lap. I moved my lap to get comfy, and the screen just came down on my face :| I always get things fall on me! Once I was attacked by biscuits when I opened a cupboard :|

But by far the worst and funniest things happen to me in PE.
    When playing basketball, I went to shoot a goal... it just bounced off the wall and hit me in the face :(

But my favourite is probably in rounders. I was batting, and the bowler threw the ball. I'm awful at hitting the ball, and somehow, I hit it into my face :| I have no idea what I was trying to do! It was like double ownage :| The bat and the ball in my face! And the worst part was the bowler was all apologising like "Oh, I'm so sorry!" and I'm there like "No, it's ok!" but I was just too ashamed to admit the truth ^___^;;

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I once went track cycling and i looked behind me to look at my mates and i went flying. everything hurt like hell but, i laughed anyway

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Hillarious /and/ painful? I can't think of any personal stories off the bat, except maybe when I caught meningetis, but my dad has had lots of painful and funny moments.

+ Tried to use scooter, tripped over stick and fell down two small steps at BBQ party.
    + (As Kid) Played "Cowboys and Indians" with neighborhood friends, complete with cow-bone weapons. Got light ax to the face.
    + (As Kid) Drank gasoline from orange juice jug, had stomache pumped.
    + (As Kid) Papa teaching him to ride a horse. Mounted horse, Papa smacked the horse's rear, and yelled "HOLD ON!" Jumped into ditch before horse reached highway.*

*Horse was fine and didn't go /onto/ the highway. The cars scared it and it ran back to the farm.

I swear I have made none of this up. My dad and his brothers were kind of crazy as kids. O_o;

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
    Last year in summer I was driving downhill from a mountain with my bike. There were two roads, one for cars and one for bikes. But I was smart and I had to choose to the road for cars because the way down is longer (about 15 km). When I was on about half way down, suddenly a car appeared in front of me. I was trying to stop, but I was going to fast, so I had to dodge it. I did dodge the car, but I flew out of the road in the woods. My both arms were broken,one on 3 places and the other on 1 place, my left fist was totally demolished, I did hurt my back badly, and I just remember the first 10 minutes after the crash. The pain was... uh... painfull xD, well it hurted very much, or better to say, that was the worst pain that I ever feld.
    I was with my two cousins and they told me that we were waiting about 2 hours for the ambulance. But The funny thing is that my bike didn't get a single scratch xD.

Anyway... That didn't stop me from driving downhill :D . This saturday I'm going driving again, and from that crash I allways chose the road for bikes. xD

Well, that kinda sounded like a Scarred story, lol.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I had fell off my bike when I was little. I had a huge gash on my arm and needed to get stitches. This was the first time I had a Local and I was just fascinated by the fact that I can't feel pain anymore. So, when I got home, I went straight to my dad's tool box, grabbed a hammer, and smashed it on the middle of my hand. And viola! I felt nothing, but when I woke up the next day, I had large circle shaped bruise on my hand and it hurt- a lot.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    ugh...my god this is embarassing.

I was at wrestling (SP?) practice one day. We were doing this stretch called the wheel barrow where one person gets on their hands, and another holds their feet while they walk on their hands. SO i'm on my hands and i'm not strong at all and hes basiclly dragging me to the other side of the mat. Anyway...i'm wearing baggy shorts that days and when he was dragging me "IT" feel out of its little home. Yeah...nobody saw though so i was not as embarassed

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    when i was ten or eleven me and my friend were racing on scooters and i fell off and my pants kinda came down a lil >< you could see my pink underwear lolz. i also got a giant scab thing on... THAT area *sigh* now its funny
    also in sixth grade i was playing volleyball and i hit the ball up and it hit the lamp and then hit me in the face ><
    ah one more.. im a singer and one time i was singing in my school talent show and i drank milk for lunch (milk screws up your voice) and so when i sang i sounded like a guy and ppl made fun of me. however the next year i did awexome and people were being all nice ^^

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I have a new one:

Last night me and my friends were playing soccer. Me and a guy who we shall call "Max" locked kneecaps when going for the ball. He didn;t even feel the collision, which was more than I could say for me. I was hoppping on my left foor, laughing, hopping in circles yelling "I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok". I made it from quarter field to the goal net. My friend who we'll call "Bert" said "Jeff, You are not Ok". I decided to lie myself on the turf and it was followed by gasps. I looked down at my leg to see my right kneecap two inches right of its original position. By now I was in very much pain. People called 911 and paramedics came. I was very proud of the way I handled myself: very calm, cool headed, and making sarcastic Chandler-esque jokes off the ying yang. They pumped me full of 12mgs of morphine and put me in an ambulence. I went to the hospital with "Max", where they put me under. Apparently when I was under someone asked me if I was conscious and I replied with "I'm watching Friends tonight".

I'm lucky there was no permanent damage.

Needless to say it was very cool/the most painful thing in my life. Now I'm in a cast/splint for a week.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    One time, I fell off my bike and ripped the skin off my arm.

It sucked.

I bled.

Lame.

I can't ride a bike now.

That rock was sharp.

Back