• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day One

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Chaos rang through the halls of Hogwarts at night. The students were extra vigilant, with more interested in protecting themselves and finding allies rather than tackling the invaders head on.

The Slytherin students seemed the most successful, loud bursts of Sonorus proved unusually helpful as numerous dangerous curses and spells were disrupted.

Luckily for Hufflepuff, their spells were successful - some even managed to find their friends. Pomena Sprout, however, had worse luck. On her way back to her quarters, the Herbology teacher was cornered by a foul beast. It's huge form dwarfed the old woman, and in a few bounds he was on her, claws tearing at her arms. Professor Sprout said her last goodbyes, but when she opened her eyes she found the beast was gone.

In the school dungeons, someone was on death's door. A curse had been launched out of the shadows, catching him in the back. It had caused a near fatal wound. Although he was still hanging on, he wasn't sure if he would make it through the day.

Nobody died?

Dumbledore roused the forces as dawn broke. There were no confirmed reports of the enemy, many of the spells cast that night had been between students. Was this really an invasion or had fear got the better of them?

Unfortunately, Dumbledore knew they were already inside. The invasion correlated precisely with Professor Trelawney's predictions - somewhere in his school Voldemort lurked.

Dumbledore had wracked his brains all night for the solution.

At dusk, someone from the castle would be banished. Any evil doers would be torn limb-from-limb by the centaur party rallying around the school grounds, perhaps those of pure heart would manage to make it to freedom... it was wishful thinking.

During the day:

The banishment vote should be formatted as [BANISH] player to avoid me missing it. You have 48 hours to make a vote.

You may vote to [BANISH] no-one.

Players List

Lycanthropy as ????
    Absol used bite! as ????
    alexkaz61 as ????
    JohnnyMustang as ????
    Collector Elwood as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    kaneki!!! as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Ozymandias as ????
    gimmepie as ????
    Sun as ????
    davepetasprite^2 as ????
    Wicked3DS as ????
    Archy as ????
    Ullion as ????
    Bardothren as ????
    Youma as ????
    Melody as ????
    Anna as ????
    CatmanDaTrainer as ????
    Charlie Brown as ????
    jdthebud as ????
    Arx as ????
    Nimsy as ????
    Nakuzami as ????
    Klippy as ????
    aeternum as ????
    Austin as ????
    KittyOcelotti as ????
    Moon as ????
    Juno as ????
    Biogoji as ????

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Posting to appear I'm active. Lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So no one died, but we have 2 people that will die by the end of the day (1 curse 1 lynch)? :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So Sprout was attacked by Fenrir Greyback, I'd guess. He's the only Death Eater who can transform into a werewolf and he's killed people in the books like that. The curse that will kill by end of day has to be Sectumsempra, a Dark Arts curse invented by Severus Snape, which causes its victim to bleed profusely.

#HarryPotterExpert

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Thankfully we have you Overlord Kloppytortilla. I know next to nothing about Harry Potter. D:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Wait with all these names

does that mean some bitch is Harry Potter

Avada Kedavra - The killing curse able to strike down the strongest wizards. If a Death Eater uses this spell they will be unable to perform another action that night. A wizard who survives the killing curse, through any means, will have their fate altered.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Dear Slytherin students,
    Please refrain from using Sectumsempra until we have some leads. Randomly trying to kill people is foolish and helps the Death Eaters.

Also, Unless we have some solid leads I think it would be a good idea to banish no one.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Actually we don't have to banish anyone. So if it's agreed upon we can no-lynch this game. Not going to say it's wise or unwise though, nor am I going to be the one to suggest it this phase without a majority of others thinking it's wise.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    alex, that doesn't really refer to Harry, considering it's likely a game mechanic and he would have already survived it anyways

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I know, but, it's some nice flavor text which pretty much confirms he is among us. That's how I see it at least.

And it could be a mechanic as well.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    The question is; does it serve us well to unmask Harry if he is indeed a role in this game? I don't think it does; as Harry Potter is likely to be a precious Power Role we would want to keep safe for the townside.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    If this game adheres to canon then the death eaters won't be allowed to kill Harry. Since Lord Moldybutt wants him to himself.

Back