• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    lmao i knew i heard that name somewhere :)

Anyways, I think it's best if we no lynch at this point in time, that way Ravenclaw students could gather more info.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    oh i did not know klippers was so well versed in harry potter :o i agree with that assessment tho ues

yikes yikes ok i dont know anything is no-lynch a good thing? maybe? could be? depends?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    oh i did not know klippers was so well versed in harry potter :o i agree with that assessment tho ues

yikes yikes ok i dont know anything is no-lynch a good thing? maybe? could be? depends?

Since none of us innos know for sure who is mafia, if we do a lynch it would likely be some form of a random selection. A "random" selection could possibly be tampered by the mafia without our knowing, and we're even more likely to just lynch a teammate as opposed to mafia.

If we no lynch, then we don't lose anyone... but we have a 0% chance of getting lucky and hitting the mafia. Usually when we have little information on day 1 and no drama happens, we just no lynch (if the GM permits) more often than not.

Hope this helps~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yes I am a Harry Potter genius. I've read the books well over a dozen times. :B I don't think it will have any bearing on the gameplay. Just helpful to ID what characters people are.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    The phase post does say most of the spells hit students last night, so if any Ravenclaws cast Legilimens they probably didn't find any Death Eaters yet. Usually I don't mind random lynching D1, but since we potentially have quite a few cop roles around, I'm content with doing nothing today too.

edit: ayy, hi Anna
    His Return [House Points awarded!]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Someone should probably Apaneo CB tonight (I think that's what the spell is for? or is it essentially like a doctor ability), unless that Slytherin got real lucky and actually hit a Death Eater.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    w8 so does like. sectumsempra have a 50% chance of death each night or 50% at casting or? and if it's each night should we repeatedly apaneo until CB is okay? aaaa complicated complicated complicated

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I think it's 50% chance of death each time it's cast, with the other 50% causing only bleeding, so CB got "lucky" there. They can't Sectumsempra two nights in a row though. If Apaneo works for bleeding just casting it once should save him, and since Slytherin technically is technically part of the good guys, they probably won't try to kill him again, unless they know he's not actually a Hufflepuff or something.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well at least nobody died yet... poor Josh I guess.

Also I feel I must point this out...
    Mana said:
    Pomena Sprout

Please everyone should know her name is spelled "Pomona Sprout".

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm cool with banishing no one.

CB, do you know how long you have left before you die? It says Apaneo "revives someone who is about to die," so it might fail if you're not "about to die."

Years
    I 100% agree that we should definitely not banish anyone today. Much better to wait until the various Ravenclaws can give us some info and the Hufflepuffs can identify each other. Definitely, do not banish anyone.

Totally unrelated thing now
    [Banish] Collector Elwood

Back