• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan

Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

• Hitmonlee

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan

HITMONLEE VS HITMONCHAN
    Two fighting champions, pitted together in a fight. Who would win?

Years
  • I chose Hitmonchan because it has shiny red gloves, clothes, Dutch clogs, and a belt.

What does Hitmonlee have? Nothing except crazy looking eyes, legs that look like the bark off palm trees, and a yellow ball on its ankle. Obviously during a fighting contest, Hitmonchan won against Hitmonlee and took everything he owned, right down to the clothes on his back. Hitmonlee then had to resort to mind-numbing slavery to pay off his debts, which explains the crazy eyes and the yellow ball on his ankle. I don't know what happened to his legs, though, and I'd prefer not to.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hitmonlee all the way, I like that he's so simplistic cept he has these crazy eyes and legs which makes it very balanced, because simplicity is key in Pokémon designs imo. Also he's just better overall, Hitmonchan is weird.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Well Hitmonchan definitely has better attacks. Thunderpunch, Firepunch and Icepunch are really good moves, especially for Hitmonchan.
    For that reason my answer is Hitmonchan.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I chose Hitmonchan because it has shiny red gloves, clothes, Dutch clogs, and a belt.

What does Hitmonlee have? Nothing except crazy looking eyes, legs that look like the bark off palm trees, and a yellow ball on its ankle. Obviously during a fighting contest, Hitmonchan won against Hitmonlee and took everything he owned, right down to the clothes on his back. Hitmonlee then had to resort to mind-numbing slavery to pay off his debts, which explains the crazy eyes and the yellow ball on his ankle. I don't know what happened to his legs, though, and I'd prefer not to.

Hahaha this is amazing.

But yeah Hitmonchan for me. Hitmonlee just doesn't look appealing in the least. Hitmonchan looks like a fighter, Hitmonlee looks like...a thumb with limbs.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Actually, I'd rather have Hitmontop but I digress
    Anyways, I'd rather have Hitmonchan, because although he looks ridiculous with that pink skirt and I like the concept of kicking better, he is better gamewise
    You should have made a poll, y'know

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    Jackie Chan versus Bruce Lee? Hmmm, I'll have to go with Lee.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hitmonlee because it doesn't look as weird and has higher attack power.

Though Hitmonchan has become infinitely more useful since the 4th gen physical/special split. But it still looks weird... short skirts and boxing gloves do not mix...

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Hitmonlee. I don't really know why, but I've always prefered it, since I was younger. Maybe because I think that kicks are more painful than punches :pink_tongue:
    But I love Hitmonchan too. Besides I've always wondered if its gloves were a part of its body, or if it has hands inside them...

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Hitmonlee, definitely. While Physical/Special split made Hitmonchan SO much more useful, I think Hitmonlees overall usefulness, spanning over the five generations, makes him more ideal, to me.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I beileve hitmonlee would be the best choice

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Hitmonchan!
    Love him,Fast hands,Strong motha f***a :)
    Better arsenal (moves)
    Thunderpunch,Dynamicpunch,Dizzypunch
    3 very dominating moves

Back