• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas in Unova! [Winners Announced]

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Scarf: That is a very nice icon! I love it, you made a Ranpuraa look really cute :)

The Red Chain: Is that hand drawn, or done on Paint? It is really cute and Christmasie, I love it! And Pokabu is eating the Holly!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Finally some entries! Keep posting entries everyone and we'll probably display them in the first post (today if I get around to it :D;)

Years
    As I had posted earlier, I wrote up a poem. This is my first attempt at Pokemon poetry, so I had a lot of trouble with rhyming especially.

The title is, umm.. Christmas in Unova!
    Spoiler:

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    Here's the poem!:

The new region Isshu,
    Known as Unova,
    It is here,
    With a challenge for you,
    New Pokemon,
    New Cities,
    And new towns to explore,
    Unova is a new pokemon galore!

The eight gym leaders,
    Whom you will meet,
    Are looking,
    For a trainer to beat!
    So get your pokemon ready,
    Get 'em tough and strong,
    Or your battle with the leaders,
    Is gonna be long.
    And yes, it is the wintery season,
    Unova/Isshu,
    Is here for a reason,
    To Bring Fun and Happiness,
    To All,
    Merry Christmas Members And Pokemon,
    Big Or Small!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    This looks like fun :D
    Can we enter just one? or two even?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This looks like fun :D
    Can we enter just one? or two even?

You can enter as many of the events as you'd like :)

Also updated first post to include the entries, but I'll just edit it to links later /lazy

King Gumball

Years
    I finished drawing and outlining my picture (Gochirazeru decorated like a Christmas tree) But I have no idea how to make the image smaller on MS Paint. a quarter of it's head covers the screen, and I can't make it smaller... Anyone know how (I was planning to colour it on paint or something like The Red Chain's pic)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Finally some entries! Keep posting entries everyone and we'll probably display them in the first post (today if I get around to it :D;)

I send you a wordsearch yesterday. If you didn't get it I will send it again :)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

Just so you know, you don't have to do ALL four options. XD

I have what you call lots of free time xD

I'll submit all my entries in bulk. I so lazy. But I do have until the 1st =3 I'll start and possibly finish the pixel art today. And my poem is still lacking lines Dx And story... I should be able to submit by next week xD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I'm gonna do the crossword. :D Is it possible to send in a Microsoft Word document attachment in a PM? Because I copy-pasted the Across and Down clues into Word and the answers are going to be underneath each clue. :)

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just copy/paste it. ^^; durrhurr

Last edited:
    Years
    I have what you call lots of free time xD

I'll submit all my entries in bulk. I so lazy. But I do have until the 1st =3 I'll start and possibly finish the pixel art today. And my poem is still lacking lines Dx And story... I should be able to submit by next week xD
    But you must present just one entry for judging, just so you know....

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

But you must present just one entry for judging, just so you know....

Then he'll have to chose his best work and submit that. ;)
    I have submitted event 2, and Yay! I got it all right!
    I'm going to submit event 3 soon, but it will be a bit different than other peoples.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just posting to say you have about 3/4 days left. If you're planning to enter the main competition, do so soon!

In total, we've recieved a lot of crosswords/word slueths, so it's not too late for that either. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, here's my entry. Looks like a little kid drew it, but hey, I'm a bit rusty with my drawing. I think I also did good with the coloring, considering I used crayons. Except Vanipeti's eyes are wrong. And um my signature got cut off in the scanner for whatever reason. Oh well. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Yes, that is a Pinkumaru in there.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I was going to submit today, but I'll have to submit tomorrow. Lateness.

Aww that's really cute Syd! 83 And funny. Really represents "Christmas" in Unova :)

King Gumball

Years
    Spoiler:

This is my pic outlined, in Black and White lol. That twirl around her arms is going to be tinsel. She is dressed up like a Christmas tree with items in pokemon XD I though of that because of Gochi's body shape, but also I was going to keep her black and white because of the theme. Black and white. But since her only colours are B/W anyway I will colour her.

And I made her smaller, by pasting it on Word, making it smaller, pasting it on paint and ta-da. So simple XD ~~ Time to colour now.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Taadaa!!!

Drawing - 'Nder the Mistletou
    Spoiler:

Poem - Christmas Eve
    Spoiler:

Story - Snivy in the City
    Spoiler:

Pixel Art - Presents
    Spoiler: