• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas in Unova! [Winners Announced]

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Spoiler:

I am never colouring anything with so much black ever again. The paper gets so dirty and everything smudges o_O Pretty happy with the end result, she was a difficult pokemon to draw.
    Oh and by the way those things hanging off it like baubles are Pokemon items. Fluffy Tails, Spell Tags, Pokeballs, Life Orbs and Rare Candy lol. Anyway that is what represents Christmas in Unova for me. A black and white Pokemon for Pokemon Black and White ^.^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Drawing Entry:
    Spoiler:

Wheee I sketched and colored Christmas Wreath Erufuun on Photoshop. I'll improve and do less boring poses eventually.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Story Entry!

Here is what I managed to muster for the story. It's unfinished, but I wanted to submit something before the deadline (if it hasn't passed!), as I worked on it for quite a few hours before todat... Unforeseen issues came up, so it's currently a bit incomplete. :cer_cry: I fully intend to finish it ASAP, though!

And I apologize for the formatting; the indentation got screwed up...ugh, it was much better in Word.. >_>

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We could've announced this forever ago but we never got around to it... XD

Anyway! Results:

Winners!

fenyx4
    &
    Sydian

Congrats guysssssss. Everyone else who submitted crosswords/puzzles are awesome too. You'll get emblems later, etc!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    OMG. I won something? ;~; I didn't enter thinking I'd win. XD I thought The Red Chain would win, her drawing was so cute. :3 Thanks nonetheless and congrats to Fenyx4 as well, and great job to everyone else. The entries are so cute and fabulous. :) -throws Deerling-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back