• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
I recently beat the Battle Tower in Sapphire, and I have 20 wins now. I take on the trainers with a Slaking, Aggron, and Ludicolo.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
Years
I recently restarted my FireRed... now im a girl named Envy.(like envy from fma) Team: charmander lvl 21(mild) with scratch,mega kick, ember, metal claw pidgeotto lvl 21 (modest) with gust, sand attack, whirlwind, quick attack pikachu lvl 21 (docile) with thunder shock, mega punch, quick attack, thunder wave for a water type I can't decide between poliwhirl, gyrados and vaporeon what do you think? and can you catch sandshrew in FR? if so where? Also are there everstones in the game, I don't want charmander to evolve but pressing b is boring if you hav 2 do it a lot... and what should the other slots be?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Recently got a shiny Torchic in Emerald, 10 minutes after changing my ID. I've been playing through the game, and got the Lileep fossil, so I can SR for a shiny one.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Doing a powerhouse run with Charizard, I'm currently at Vermillion City and I'm about to challenge Surge.

Team
Charizard (Lv. 38)
Dugtrio (Lv. 29) - HM Slave

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I recently restarted my FireRed... now im a girl named Envy.(like envy from fma) Team: charmander lvl 21(mild) with scratch,mega kick, ember, metal claw pidgeotto lvl 21 (modest) with gust, sand attack, whirlwind, quick attack pikachu lvl 21 (docile) with thunder shock, mega punch, quick attack, thunder wave for a water type I can't decide between poliwhirl, gyrados and vaporeon what do you think? and can you catch sandshrew in FR? if so where? Also are there everstones in the game, I don't want charmander to evolve but pressing b is boring if you hav 2 do it a lot... and what should the other slots be?

First of all, I would suggest Vaporeon. It's very bulky and can take a lot of hits. A very solid Poke.

Second, no, you can't catch Sandshrew in Fire Red. It's one of those Leaf Green only ones. However, you can catch it in R/S/E or LG if you have it and trade it over.

Everstones- In Fire Red, according to Serebii, you can get an Everstone on Route 10. I understand Charmander is cute and all, but I highly suggest evolving it into a Charizard. It gains access to flying moves (Aerial Ace, Wing Attack) and it makes it a much better Poke, even though it also takes on extra weaknesses. (electric, even bigger rock weakness) But it's up to you.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Just recently I beat the Elite 4 with just a Level 85 Charizard. I caught Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres and now I'm currently working on getting the National Dex, so that I can travel to the rest of the Sevii Islands.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
  • Today I plowed through Leader Norman and the trainers near the Weather Institute.
  • May's too easy... My Altaria sweeped her whole team.
  • Beat Leader Winona on my second try. My Altaria missed Dragonbreath five times after one Sand-Attack.
  • On my way to Lilycove City.
Altaria : :rambo:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
AW--------RIGHT!!! I am playing LG and I got 13 7's in the slots(300gc each time you land. So 300x7=2100!!!)in 6~7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to know my lucky slot machine,go to the game corner in Celadon City,go to the FARRRRR right(where the pic taking machine is)and sit on the slot machine across the gentleman.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
  • Beat Leader Winona.
  • Fought my way through to Lilycove.
  • Caught a Tropius as an HM slave.
  • Beat May at the department store.
  • Beat Team Magma.
  • Beat Team Aqua.
  • Went to Mt. Pyre and came across Vulpix and caught it.
  • Surfed my way to Mossdeep City.
  • Destroyed Leader Tate & Liza's gym with ease (thanks Vulpix!).
At the moment I am with Steven about to double battle against Magma Admin Tabathia and Magma Leader Maxie. This is going to be easy...

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
In FR I got bored of trying to catch Pokemon, so I decided to evolve my Nidorino, Nidorina, Exeggcute, Pikachu and Growlithe. Now, I only need 8 more Pokemon to unlock Island's 4-7. =D

The warden

I'm back!
Years
FR restart and E progress-

FR restart

I restarted fire red about a month ago chose charmander to get suciene got other two. Progress is slow not much time to play on it but at rock tunnell and chosen line up.
  • Dragonite - dratini - bred and trade from E
  • Executor - got - bred and trade from E
  • Lapras - got - bred and trade from E
  • Jolteon - got - bred and trade from E
  • Nidoqueen - got - caught near mt moon
  • Machanp - got - caught rock tunnel
E progress

Working on two new lv 100s Aridos and Poliwath

Aridos lv 82
  • Nature Quriky
  • Stats 225/205/145/141/129/90
  • Toixic
  • Leech life
  • Giga drain
  • Spider web
Poliwath lv 70
  • Nature Jolly
  • Stats 229/149/169/115/147/171
  • Surf
  • Bulkup
  • Brick break
  • Body slam

Last edited:

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
  • Restarted the game.​
  • Got Mudkip.​
  • Beat May the first time.​
  • Defeated the trainers before Petalburg.​
  • Helped Wally.​
  • Caught myself a Ralts.​
  • Caught a Taillow.​
  • Beat everyone in the forrest.​
  • Got to Rustboro City.​
  • Beat Roxanne the first time.​
  • Helped the employee for the second time.​
  • Got the Match Call system.​
  • Got to Dewford Town.​
  • Trained in the cave.​
  • Currently training at Slateport.​
I should be able to have all my pokemon atleast around level 30, and up to Leader Norman.​

jammi567

I started a new Pokemon Emerald game yesterday. I picked Torchic as my starter. Fought May and easily won. Got Pokédex and Balls, and caught myself a Ralts and a Lotad (for the first Gym).

Currently, my Ralts is level 5, and the other two are level 9. I saved in Petalburg City.

eric.402

<-- kewl
Years
i use hax!

¡¡ʇɐǝɥɔ ı
XD!!!! that all i can say dont worry about the line going thru it... lol its also upside down but i have realy good pokemon like i do on my trainer card...(thats my real trainer card on pokemon diamond)( also noot my rela real just real pikemon

Last edited:

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I have finished training in Leaf Green for now, and have battle tower.
I am looking to catch Mewtwo.
I am very happy.
Entei has been caught, man I wish I coulda gotten Suicune. >.<

Trainer: Green
Badges: 8
Current Status: Champion / Training

SweetiePie (Weezing) Lvl. 100 (Female)
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:Spr_3f_073.png
Man O War (Tentacruel) Lvl. 100 (Female)
- Sludge Bomb
- Surf
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Plausable (Alakazam) Lvl. 100 (Male)
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Shock Wave
- Thunder Wave

MoonFluff (Clefable) Lvl. 100 (Female)
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Resistance (Rapidash) Lvl. 100 (Male)
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Agility

FrenzyPlant (Venusaur) Lvl. 100 (Female)
- Frenzy Plant
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed

Last edited:

KadabraK

pokeboy
Years
  • Age 28
  • ohio
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
In LG, on an emulator, just beat Gary the last time before E4 My team's okay, still training a couple and my dex sucks (like 41 species lol)

Figured to get some extra training and go for the Legendary Birds.

My team:
Electrode (Esphrere) I was an idiot and traded my Raichu for it thinking it was Electabuzz Lvl 42
Pidgeot Lvl 38
Charizard Lvl 45
Vaporeon Lvl 48
Snorlax Lvl 42
Hypno Lvl 36

All of them in training, after I catch all the birds, I plan on getting 50 species in my dex and getting exp. share and amulet coin for victory road.

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
I haven't been here in a while. I suppose I should update you all on my current Leaf Green stuff. I got all 8 badges! HUZZAH! I have 89 species caught. HUZZAH! However I did not beat the Elite 4 yet. I wish I wasn't lazy as most of my Pokemon are level 28/29. Well, laziness hurts. It really does. :(

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
Years
So, I made it to Winona and I challenged her. I was facing her with the pure mission of leveling up my lv. 25 Castform. I faced her a total of 4 times and after that Castform went from lv. 25 to lv. 27. On the 4th try I won!! I could not believe it!

I beat:

Winona's Pokemon:

Swablu lv. 29
Tropius lv. 29
Pelipper lv. 30
Skarmory lv. 31
Altaria lv. 33

With:

My Pokemon:

Castform lv. 27
Manectrike lv. 28

Status