• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    I think 12 qs is a bit many.

maybe 8-10.

btw, i have 3 more JBHF manaphys, just gotta clone them

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    hey, i REALLY appreciate all of your guys' participation and support, but APPARANTLY a few people have reported this thread to mods and have said that I shouldnt be giving away hacked pokemon. i got a PM from a mod saying that it might get canceled since this site is against so many things. dont worry, the event will still happen, but it MIGHT get moved to another site. but i dont know, can u guys comment on this, would it make a lot of people not wanna do the event if its on another site?

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    What an interesting thread. At least there are nice enough people to throw events, such as these. :3 I wouldn't mind trying. :D Hope it all goes well.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    Well it's obviously not December 1st where he lives then.. Infact, I think it's about 7am November 30th where he lives if my brain serves me right.

Sounds good Dude! I'll take part if I can get to it on time!
    you are correct. from now, ill put the link up in about 8 hours . Thats 12 AM where I live. 8 more hours!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back