• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holly ****.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
  • I curse like a sailor, but thats the way I was raised.
    My parents never had any rules about cursing, just not to say the words in public. I dont generally curse, but it seems online I tend to curse more, to me there seems to be less of a stigma
    or "fear" as some conservative people put it on the internet.

Do you curse everyday? How about in conversations?

I understand this thread is a bit strange, but I am genuinely interested, and hopes this doesnt get shut down,
    so please be respectful as the topic at hand is a bit strange for a forum with lots of young impressionable people.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I'd fit right in on a tuna fishing boat.
    I swear a lot, not as much online since I'm lazy and leave them out. But I swear a lot around my friends. At least everyone else I know swears like crazy so I'm not the odd one out.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I try swearing when it's appropriate. I can do it really well, and when I'm angry, watch out - my tone of voice and body language lend a lot to my words then. Sometimes I wish I needed not to communicate with obscenities, and if people weren't prudes about it maybe no one would want to anyway.

Years
  • I often curse a lot in real life, given how easily annoyed and pissed I get. Online though, I sometimes occasionally curse, but only on Tumblr. I also try and keep cursing down when around family-friendly sites, given I don't like upsetting little kids.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I generally don't curse in real life, sometimes I do when I'm joking around with siblings and/or friends (and that has only started recently), but in generally, I don't curse in real life or online. Well, except on one private anonymous blog I own where I rant when I'm upset: that has a lot of cursing on it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    as i am an intelligent human being who understands the need for self-preservation i naturally hold my tongue when it comes to swears if it doesn't benefit the situation
    formal discussions and talking to cashiers and so forth

but if i don't care about the situation then i tend to be quite vocal lol
    especially when it comes to my favourite curse word, a lovely word beginning with c which rhymes with punt
    my friends are used to it and they tend to swear frequently too so it doesn't bother anyone i talk to
    there's just nothing like slipping in a nice little ugly word to make a joke go that much further

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't swear loads, and I can (and do) censor myself around people or in times where it's completely inappropriate.

Sir Codin

I swear about as much as any person should: a lot.

If you don't meet that criteria, there's something wrong with you.

Years
  • While I was younger (like, eleven or something), I cursed a lot more than you can imagine that it got me into trouble constantly, all the time in actuality.
    Nowadays, I only curse often on the internet, while not much in real life and I don't know why. And, lately, I've been growing tired of it, it just didn't feel the same.

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • I don't swear loads, and I can (and do) censor myself around people or in times where it's completely inappropriate.

This is me all the way... except I do swear loads especially when I'm pissed off.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I curse way more than I should. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact I'm Irish. To me, it doesn't seem like I actually do swear that much, but any time I'm around my foreign friends I notice that I tend to swear a lot more than they do. Often I feel like I need to reel it in because some people are very sensitive to swearing.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I have no ****ing self-control. Also, why the **** would I censor myself just in case some sensitive ***** gets butthurt from the way I act? I don't live to please, and I'm not gonna start now.

Years
  • I don't think I swear all that much. Usually it's to express emotion, it's hard to do anything analytical with them. Also for the sole purpose of irritating my girlfriend >:D

Years
  • Swearing is just a casual thing to me. I do it all the time, and most people around me do as well. It's something I just don't even give a single thought about.

Every time I let out a curse word, people can tell whether or not to take me serious just by the tone of my voice. If you get me angry, it won't matter if I'm saying ****, crap or simply just yell out potato. You'll know that I intend to plant my foot into your colon just from my movements and tone.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Cursing isn't that big of a deal to me, but I don't go out of my way to curse. I'll curse and if someone reacts negatively towards it, I'll be pretty indifferent to their reaction unless it's around their own children. Since I respect the way parents want to raise their children.

I'll probably say three curse words a day, if I had to give it an average. Unless you count hell, then it'll probably be a lot more.

Yukari

Not really. I tend to avoid cursing since my parents have rules against it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I swear all the time unless I'm at home or like if I'm in a proper situation where I shouldn't swear I hold it back. I swear a lot, but I rarely slip!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I've got a mouth like a sewer when I lose my temper. That generally only happens when family members get on my nerves, and most times I'd mutter my curses rather than exclaim them to the house itself. In private, when I'm alone, I admittedly curse and yell out loud, venting prior pent up frustrations and what-not.

In public, when I'm out and about and/or with friends, I tend to curse a bit more freely. I guess cursing for me has become something of a habit, but it ain't like that sort of thing is panned here, either. I've met other locals who curse far more than me and at a greater frequency.

Back