• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Home is where the Challenges are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Kudos on proper use of post-scripts

Lol, thanks...?

Remember that WoW challenge I proposed back in June anyone? I'm actually hoping to revitalize that idea, now that I have some time on my hands. So maybe expect that within the next week or two? Then again, something might come up, so it's indefinite at the moment.

I bet a lot of people forgot what the challenge was supposed to be about, and I'd like critique from people, so I'm just going to put what I have now in a spoiler, and hope people read it and comment on it :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I am accepting applications for ownership of the Random Pokemon Challenge. Mind you, the thread is about 312 posts behind at the moment because I have been too busy and isolated to keep it updated. So if someone is willing to do the work, it's theirs.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I am accepting applications for ownership of the Random Pokemon Challenge. Mind you, the thread is about 312 posts behind at the moment because I have been too busy and isolated to keep it updated. So if someone is willing to do the work, it's theirs.
    I'm up to doing the work. I started school already, but I really need something to do in between studying and classes (aside from just doing challenges). It would also finally push me to do a random Pokémon challenge, because I've been postponing signing up for a long time. Plus I'm also kinda socially awkward and all my time aside from studying I spend on my computer so keeping it up to date should be no problem. (Sorry if you rather had me send you a PM).

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    I am accepting applications for ownership of the Random Pokemon Challenge. Mind you, the thread is about 312 posts behind at the moment because I have been too busy and isolated to keep it updated. So if someone is willing to do the work, it's theirs.

I'd be willing to own it as well, but I don't necessarily need it, with all the work I've got. But if something happens to Buzz Buzz [>:)] send me a PM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well... Guess who's back? >~>

I bet nobody missed me xD neither does anyone know who I am for the matter as I see lots of new faces here xD

But I'm back and ready to be...ehm...challenged >_>

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Well... Guess who's back? >~>

I bet nobody missed me xD neither does anyone know who I am for the matter as I see lots of new faces here xD

I missed you... ;~; Pair be coming back wheeeeeeee!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I missed you... ;~; Pair be coming back wheeeeeeee!

Aaaaw D:

Well, I'm in a Pokemood again xD so might as well revive my Location Challenge (it's NOT DEAD YET!) and to finish everything I started xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Well... Guess who's back? >~>

...You left? I never noticed! Except the, um, Time Warp Challenge hasn't been updated and I'd like to play it...

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    ...You left? I never noticed! Except the, um, Time Warp Challenge hasn't been updated and I'd like to play it...

Feel free to play it xD

I've been busy trying to survive so I didn't have time to add everyone on the first post but that doesn't mean you can't play ^^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Feel free to play it xD

I've been busy trying to survive so I didn't have time to add everyone on the first post but that doesn't mean you can't play ^^
    I played the Monotype Challenge for like 4 months before it had a new owner, lmao! Yeah, the owner doesn't have to be active to play guys, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm trying to get it done. It's a bit difficult with all the name changes tho .-.

Years
  • New method?o.O

I'm so confused :/

Necrum basically covered it but in addition, crystal tier supporters can get one additional name change per year at any time they desire. Not too many of the username changes have been that hard for me to catch onto, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back