• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexuality - Right or Wrong? [Mature Discussion]

Is it right or wrong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That's kinda what I was saying. Maybe it wasn't, meh.

You decide where your interests lie; they aren't chosen for you, unless you give into peer pressure or something. No one tells you what sort of foods you like or dislike, and the same can be said for a person's interest in others.

If I could choose my life from the beginning I certainly would not have chosen to be discriminated against daily. Sometimes I wish I like chocolate because its around me all the time but I dont. You dont really choose what you like and dislike.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    That's kinda what I was saying. Maybe it wasn't, meh.

You decide where your interests lie; they aren't chosen for you, unless you give into peer pressure or something. No one tells you what sort of foods you like or dislike, and the same can be said for a person's interest in others.
    You can't condition your sexuality. As Ausaudriel said, you can't exactly control every single thing you like. I mean if you hate Baseball, you can't force yourself to like it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wait. What? You're perfectly cool with people being gay but you're shallow enough to slag them to look cool? Does that not sound the tiniest bit hypocritical to you?
    Rekhyt you do know that your talking about a teenager who hates dating fat woman but is fat himself right? I understand that i am a hypocrite. And i am damn proud of it.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Rekhyt you do know that your talking about a teenager who hates dating fat woman but is fat himself right? I understand that i am a hypocrite. And i am damn proud of it.

Hypocricy isn't a good thing.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    So do you think It's right or wrong to be a Homosexual?

Me, I think It's fine.

Homosexuality - Desire/Lust for somebody of the same gender

Ah for me, I think it's right people to be homosexuality. As long as they don't abuse their gayness, which would leave to sex and acquire sexual diseases. Use it wisely, act gay when needed. My friends act gay when they want to cheer their friends up and I don't really care. Also for me, homosexuality is not a sin. It is normal for us to be homosexual, it is the nature of a human.

Zet

Years
    Ah for me, I think it's right people to be homosexuality. As long as they don't abuse their gayness, which would leave to sex and acquire sexual diseases. Use it wisely, act gay when needed. My friends act gay when they want to cheer their friends up and I don't really care. Also for me, homosexuality is not a sin. It is normal for us to be homosexual, it is the nature of a human.
    how exactly do you abuse being gay?

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    I've talked with a lot of the freinds i have (the ones that are homosexual) about it...They say they didn't really choose to be gay, that's just the way they feel. well, i trust them, so i believe that. :3

ErickaVolt, are you implying Homosexuality by force, or unwanted sex or something? "Abusing Gayness" can get pretty vague. :3 XD

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also you can't be homosexuality. :x

You can be homosexual... but yeah. XD;

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    homosexuality is nothin to do with someone unless they are a homosexual themselves...dont like it? tough.
    as far as im concered bein with someone the same gender as u is the same as bein with someone opposite gender. but bisexuals? thats just plain greedy;)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Being Homosexual means that your soul and whole being is corrupted. You insert something totally foreign in you that it's completely taken over you. Whatever the reasons for it, I considered them parasites. I totally loathed them.

Sorry for that, but that's my opinion.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    boo.
    dude i see where your comin from but like i said as long as your not gay yourself it shouldnt matter to u.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I forgot homosexuals and bisexuals are different. But still, I think they're dirty, even they're inborn. Gays are just motes from my eye...

Zet

Years
    Being Homosexual means that your soul and whole being is corrupted. You insert something totally foreign in you that it's completely taken over you. Whatever the reasons for it, I considered them parasites. I totally loathed them.

Sorry for that, but that's my opinion.
    thats pretty much saying there's a parasite that makes people straight

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    I think ErickaVolt actually means a man dominating or abusing another man. :3

And uh, Gawain the snowdragon??? :S:S

Is there a solid reason why you feel this way?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Gawain the snowdragon for your sake i hope theres no gays readin this ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back