• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Horde Encounters

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i run into a lot of shinies from hordes...not a crazy amount, but with 5 pokemon at a time, your general odds are better.

and i think my first horde was psyduck

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • My first horde I encountered was Scraggy. I was panicking since my Frogadier wasn't taking the 5 hits in a row very well, until I misclicked Bubble and found out it hit them all at once! xD

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • My first horde encounter was Gulpin too, I'm sick of seeing them as I am terrible at ST that I force horde encounters to EV train my Pokémon.
    I like that hordes have been added to the game, I just wish Nosepass wasn't made a 'horde' Pokémon especially when half of them use Block in one turn. It's a pain when EV training and killing them all gains more then the desired EV's..

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • It was Psyduck. Caught the last one and named it lucky.
    I DO NOT LIKE HORDES!
    - time consuming
    - weak, so hard to train if you catch one
    - how could a trainer not notice five Pokémon in a group hiding in tall grass?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    My first horde was scraggys. Hordes can be useful if you know how to use them for both EV training and lvl as long as you have a multi target move and know what horde you're targeting.

Back