• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    No apology posts necessary, Tyler.
    No "Did I got my requests" posts necessary either, Jade... -_-

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Anime Plateau Is Looking for a free host W/no forum posting
    200+ MB
    Bandwidth : 150+MB

URL - animeplateau.yoursiteurlhere.withtheendingextentionhere
    Please and thank you.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    This is for requests, not OMG I WILL HOST U!!!11111
    Don't offer unless asked...and preferably do the offering over PM...
    And how many times do I have to tell you- don't double post, even with another account. <_< Keep it up and you'll get a warning.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Ok, i need somebody to host me.All i really want is hosting with Cpanel.If you can't host me with Cpanel, please don't host me.PM me if you are willing to host me.

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    Hmm..., I require a FREE host with 500-1500 MB of Space, a subdoamin, CPANEL and a FTP access if possible w/ NO forum posting. I always wanted a network.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    if you have ESTABLISHED sites with decent traffic, PPN may be able to host you.. PM me with your requirements and a link to your site AND STATS we offer sub-domain, (full domain hosting as well), cpanel, fantastico, a fast server, blah, blah, blah.. (No forum only sites, please)

Back