• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • This is a way to combat all those offers and requests for hosting. If you have a site that needs hosting and you have looked in the Free Hosts thread and you have searched on www.clickherefree.com and you still have not found a host, only *then* can you ask here.

When you request hosting, include your site's subject and content, and your scripting/database/space/bandwidth requirements. It's also a good idea to already have the site uploaded somewhere so potential hosts can check it out.

Props. Request in peace.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I havent been able to find any good places to host a phpbb forum except Tripod (i hate the banners and they drive members away) and this other place to host a forum, but you need a site and i dont have one. So i guess i qualify XD

All i want is a php and MYsql data base to host a forum. I can set it up myself blah blah and i will put links ant stuff back to you. tada. please help...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • STAY AWAY FROM DK3!!!!

I'm dead serious.

And if it's just a phpBB forum you want, I think I could host. I need to buy more space anyways...

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    OMG! Two offers... XD i dunno... Cant choose XD I know the name i want the site to be: 'Spring Dream' or soething liek that.

Which one of you people would really want to host me? XD :P

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i m looking for a host to host my new anime site.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I have search for many days for a free host I searching for. Most of the hosting services I have seen have annoying banner ads, pop-up, required to be an active forum poster, and to write a good description. I would usually go with the good description one because I'm a good writer but it takes a while for an account to be approve and also I have written too much of good descriptions lately for my Eagle in Boy Scouts. :tired:
    Well my site is an gaming site. What's different about my site from other gaming sites, I let viewers submit reviews, previews, game info, and all that good stuff. What I need is the following:
    PHP and CGI
    MySQL databases
    At least 50 mb.
    Not sure about how much bandwidth, I want to host a bunch of screenshots like other gaming sites so I wouldn't know how much I need.
    I was also thinking about an anime site intertwined with my gaming site but for now it's just going to be gaming.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • I have a few 50mb and 150 or 200mb slots open..your choice of subdomains from any of my domains., or full domain hosting, with only a few requirements..
    standard hosted by link and/or button (ur choice)
    decent (or better) layout/content (show me)
    no popup's or ads on 50MB subs, larger space & domains will have to run 468x60 banner or google (text) ads (ur choice where)
    no illegal files, software, mp3's, pr0n, etc..

PM or email me if you're interested. Please no junk sites.. at least have a site ready / online to apply (I will want to look at it)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I need somewhere to host my media and ROMs - not full episodes or anything, but audio/video clips (openings, endings etc.) and ROMs and emulators for my site TPP. There's no way I'm putting them on Greg's server, I'm already using a *heap* of his space and bandwidth over the 3 sites I have hosted there.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Hmm i Spoke to you about a maybe hosting from me. Just contact me. Are you going to put your full site tehre or just media?.. And how often do you think people will apply.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    PPNSteve said:
    I have a few 50mb and 150 or 200mb slots open..your choice of subdomains from any of my domains., or full domain hosting, with only a few requirements..
    standard hosted by link and/or button (ur choice)
    decent (or better) layout/content (show me)
    no popup's or ads on 50MB subs, larger space & domains will have to run 468x60 banner or google (text) ads (ur choice where)
    no illegal files, software, mp3's, pr0n, etc..

PM or email me if you're interested. Please no junk sites.. at least have a site ready / online to apply (I will want to look at it)
    Are you offering a mySQL, and how much bandwidth are you giving out?

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Het Simone did you ge tthe email i sent you? Shall i send another one? I need your hosting! XD

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    can some one host me please, the host i am using now is not goint to support free host no more, so they gave me one week to find another host, so can some one host my site please.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Need anoher host for another site. Back to the creativvity one, but this time its gonna be with blue and will contain alot of fanfics, manga issues and stuff...and fanartish kinda stuff. Also need php and MYsql....and freeness....please...if you wanna see the site... i can show you the layout im using and send one or two of the fics (so you know the quality.. So please ^^

Back