• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I am in need of hosting as well.:((No I will not use Neo-Fusion.I never recieve any responses from it.)
    Request
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Diskspace:50 MB is fair enough
    I would appreciate Cpanel thank joo

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Faltzer said:
    I am in need of hosting as well.:((No I will not use Neo-Fusion.I never recieve any responses from it.)
    Request
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Diskspace:50 MB is fair enough
    I would appreciate Cpanel thank joo
    Unlimited = nonexistant.

*pokes Paul to host all these people*

Ethreale

Head of the Syndicate
    Years
    freewebs is a good website since they have a good amount of bandwidth, and some content that you could display on your site. The problems are though are mainly that the site templates suck and many people don't know HTML well enoughto code their site etc.(everyone start learning HTML now plz) The site may end up bad if you don't know how to layout your site properly, but even though, a site could turn out good without coding. It's also good since it offers 20 or 50mb of disk storage? I'm not sure, I don't keep up with it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Dudes freewebs is one ofthe WORST possible ever hosts you can have.Angelfire is one of the worse ones as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Ethreale what you have posted is PAID hosting.We are looking for FREE hosts.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Ethreale said:
    Can anyone name a GOOD one then?

EDIT: https://www.elixant.com/services.htm

check it out. good hosting, cheap, and free domain!( i think) Provides awesome bandwidth and disk space for anyone willing to shell out 5 bucks a month.
    I don't think there isn't a decent webbie here that doesn't know Elixant.

Hell, most of the webbies here are hosted by Elixant.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Phillp that has nothing to do with the topic.
    And that thread does not need to be stickied.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    What would you expect from a noob named Philip Aoriaku?He makes such dum posts.Reminds me of my sister.

No offense in that post.I just let out my opinions

On-Topic:I also found out if any of you wish for CPanel hosting here it is:

www.addyour.net

I hope this helped.;)

Back