• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    hey everyone i have a index.html that i want to turn into a website, my site is called SPT
    and im here to tell everyone if they have a pokemon domain if they can plz spare me a subdomain. i dont need alot just for it to have necessary disk space, no ads or pop ups, but i will put u in the thank u and have a button saying that ur hosting me and i need atleast one email and SSI to work.

i want someone to host me because i havent found one hosting thing that has what i need. i promise my site will be good and be good for the domain!

again at i need is:
    500mb disk space
    no ads, no pop ups ( i will give u credit for hosting me)
    at least one email
    ssi to work

thnx

for more info contact me here or at [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    https://www.pokerindin.com/hosting.shtml

She can host you, it's not a problem with her. She has exactly what you need, in addition SSI can run on .html files, which can probably remind you of using Freewebs if you ever did. Good luck!

sweet thnx! but it doesnt mention SSI or atleast one email for me, does it have it?

and wheres the form?

p.s. do u know her email, or MSN it be much faster and thnx for the link

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    You get mostly everything you need from a hosting business, which means all scripting languages you require. Yes, she supports SSI, just this isn't business nor professional. Just personal hosting. You can catch her via her email, rindiny @ pokerindin . com. Remove spaces.

Crawn

Webmaster/Founder of PUA-RPG.
    Years
    I need a free domain host, I am making a Pokemon RPG free to all members, I did finish an RPG about a year ago which had 45,000 members and 26 Staff. I have tried a couple of sub-domain hosts but they all suck. Requirements: /// 1GB Disc Space /// 1GB Bandwidth /// 2 mySQL Databases /// PHP, HTML, SQL/mySQL

Crawn

Webmaster/Founder of PUA-RPG.
    Years
    I know Faltzer, I am currently hosted with Ridiny but I really need a free domain host, you know either pua . com or . net for the mean time for my RPG and Fan site, If anyone can spare one I would be grateful to you. And as soon as my RPG is up and running I will be able to pay you back.

Just tell me the details of how much you would like monthy/yearly and I will pay you back, you have my word.

Thanks,
    Crawn.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    Hi I can host people for free.
    You will get a subdomain,
    2 Mysql database,
    php, and html and css support
    unlimitated space
    10 gig bandwith.

You can have a subdomain with any of these domains
    safarizone.info
    sphnetwork.net(Serios sites only please)
    shinypokemonhunters.info
    firezune.info
    firezune.org
    uploadihigh.info
    uploaditall.info
    zuneunderground.info

Note You send me samples of your work the subdomains reflect my sites
    I upload for you and Install any scripts for you but you can have ftp access if you want.

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hi I can host people for free.
    You will get a subdomain,
    2 Mysql database,
    php, and html and css support
    unlimitated space
    10 gig bandwith.

You can have a subdomain with any of these domains
    safarizone.info
    sphnetwork.net(Serios sites only please)
    shinypokemonhunters.info
    firezune.info
    firezune.org
    uploadihigh.info
    uploaditall.info
    zuneunderground.info

Note You send me samples of your work the subdomains reflect my sites
    I upload for you and Install any scripts for you but you can have ftp access if you want.

Couple things, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED SPACE, sorry i had to say that its called Unmetered space. Also i really dont think people wanna be hosted on a .info or .org domain.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    Couple things, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED SPACE, sorry i had to say that its called Unmetered space. Also i really dont think people wanna be hosted on a .info or .org domain.

I meant they could have as much space as they wanted and Why not its a domain either way

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Does anyone know the best/top-rated forum hoster here? I've tried a few, but they never give me the right stuff and some options are unavailable. Please and thank you. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    You have to post requirements, though, in order to make it easier on others to find you the right host. But, you can always check my previous post. *hint*

Back