• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    !Verb said:
    Well the reason is that it involves with Rom's. Something thats against my main hosts TOS. Sorry I know a few that don't mind those.

Its not about ROMS Only about the GBA Games and ROM Hacking(That's differnet from ROMS)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Can anyone host my forum? And a very small site would be coming soon to it. So I'd need PHP and MySQL.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Yeah he was but then I changed my mind so I'm looking for hosting again. So can anyone host me? Remember it will be a forum then a small site will be coming soon.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    I can I'm actually hosting 2 sites (pokemon related. & other) but I need to see a preview of your work or you can just co-work with people I host co-own them and it grows faster.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well I can't really give an example cause it's gonna be a forum for now then a small site coming soon, but if you wanna see an example of the forum thing I'm using, go to www.mybboard.com/ and that's what I'll be using.
    EDIT: No forum links!
    *Kip-kip

Last edited by a moderator:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'm a webby? Lol the owner just told me I was a news updater lol. Anyways, I asked him for hosting before, but he said his badwidth was too high, so could you host me? Please PM me if you can.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I need sme space to test some php can someone please provide me with php support and 2 MB of space. This is all i need thanks in advance.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    yer but i don't trust all the places like freewebs or tripod i have had bad experionces with places like them

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Are you sure HA supports PHP? I'm not 100% sure they do =/

But, they might....you should try it.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I tryed sighing up on HA and i never got the email containing my password so i think HA is out of the question is there anyone else who can help me out?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ummm.....Have you checked if 5gigs is open yet? [ www.5gigs.com ]

Otherwise...I think you're kinda stuck. I haven't seen many free hosts that allow PHP.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Nope its not open yet i can just hope that someone will offer to host me from here

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would, but I don't have the capabilities to host others =/

Maybe JKaizer would host you...?

Back